Who Da Man semen

Help Support Steer Planet:

DSI

I am looking for some who da man semen. Does anyone have any for sale?

E.D.E.

There is some for sale in the Frozen Gold Sale on Friday night.  I think they have 10 units. 

SEA

Does anyone know if any of the semen companies i.e. Cattle Visions, Stepping Stone Genetics, or Top Sires still may have some on hand and the price?

OH Breeder

SEA said:
Does anyone know if any of the semen companies i.e. Cattle Visions, Stepping Stone Genetics, or Top Sires still may have some on hand and the price?

He was never really carried by the majors. You can contact the Winegarnder's they have a site on Showsteers and I would imagine they will have some. Sullivan's recently bred a Who Da Man 2 out of Who Da Man's momma. His ad was in the recent show circuit.

SEA

OH Breeder said:
SEA said:

He was never really carried by the majors. You can contact the Winegarnder's they have a site on Showsteers and I would imagine they will have some. Sullivan's recently bred a Who Da Man 2 out of Who Da Man's momma. His ad was in the recent show circuit.
I thought he was a Whe Da Man son?  Not full sib.  March 2010 Show Circuit, page 210.

OH Breeder

SEA said:
OH Breeder said:
SEA said:

I thought he was a Whe Da Man son?  Not full sib.  March 2010 Show Circuit, page 210.

Its who da man's dam and the bull is called Who da Man 2 . I do'nt know if its a  full sib.I didn't hink I said that. The ad calls him Who Da Man 2.

Show Steaks

does anyone have a picture of who da man or who da man 2, i've always like who da man heifers when i would see them on a labor day sale

OH Breeder

Show Steaks said:
does anyone have a picture of who da man or who da man 2, i've always like who da man heifers when i would see them on a labor day sale

The first one is Who Da Man and the second one is a son called Who's Destiny. I do not have a picture of Who Da Man II. He is a son of Who Da Man out of Sullivan's donor. Sullivan's do post on here maybe they will read this thread. Both nice bulls.

Attachments

• who da man.jpg
    who da man.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 542
  • who's detiny2.jpg
    who's detiny2.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 862

Brak

Barker show cattle in Ohio have 4 Who da Man heifer's and a Who's Destiny steer and all are very nice calves, was just there over the weekend and saw them.

SEA

Is "Who Da Man" semen available?  Where can it be purchased and what is the price?

Thanks

countrygirl4

have a really nice red steer out who da man i known where their a who da man 1 yr old cow that the lady want to sell

SEA

Does anyone know if Who Da Man semen is available, where, and at what price?

Thanks,  sorry to repeat, but thought I would try again.