Who da man vs. I da man

Help Support Steer Planet:

shortii

I was curious to see what people think about these two Bulls. Does I da mans progeny look as good as what who da man has produced? What type of cows do either bull work best on?

CRS

We love our Who da Man cows, they have been great for us, very fertile, they have always been better than the cow.  He will add frame and his calves are usually big, but shaped right.  He has worked on a bunch of different cows, but he makes functional heifers and cows, not necessarily show steers.  We have had several I da Man steers and they have all been good, but the best ones have been on the chunky made dirty cow that needs prettied up.  Both of them are hit and miss with attitude though, probably with the higher Chi percentage.  We have one this year and he is a stud, tons of bone and muscle, but out of a dirty, smaller cow.  I have an embryo coming later this month that is an I da Man x Thriller, she is clean, but has the dirty build.  In speaking with Tyler Winegardner, he thinks his new bull, Onset, will breed the closest to Who Da Man.  Have bred two that way already this year.  Pictures are of a three week old I da Man out of a dirty commercial cow.

Attachments

• IDM1.jpg
    IDM1.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 277
  • IDM2.jpg
    IDM2.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 244
  • IDM3.jpg
    IDM3.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 243