Who Made Who Registered 1/2 blood simmi for sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

ECC

Clubby mans dream cow!!  We have daughters out of her, her dam, sisters, and even a granddaughter still in the herd.  So,  I thought I'd let rita go.  She is a Who Made Who out of a purebred chocolate baldy simmi cow that we raised.  She was born in 2005.  She is Ai'd to Monopoly and pasture exposed to See-N-Starz (Out of heat waves dam and is registered as a half blood).  Let me know if anyone has any questions.

Attachments

• rita.jpg
    rita.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 73

Gators Rule

please PM price and where in Indiana.    Also, I would like to see other pics of her, preferrably showing her feet and front/rear photos...  Lastly, do you have photos of her past offspring?

thanks,

David

ECC

I'll just put it out here so make sure I get everyone's questions answered for the next guy.  We are asking 5k for her and her 1/2 blood See-n-starz daughter (picture attached).  Cow is show broke and have haltered her out in the feild before.  Here last AI date would be due in mid/late feburary (need to find my paperwork).  I currently don't have anymore pictures of her but would for serious inquries.  located in SW Indiana

Attachments

• Rita x See-N-Starz.jpg
    Rita x See-N-Starz.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 59