Who will be at Agribition Nov. 22-24

Help Support Steer Planet:

upthecreek

From Nov 22-24 Vanridge and I will be at Agribition with our 4-H club.  Who will have cattle there and would be willing to help out with a "scavenger hunt"?  What I would like is to get an interesting fact from each farm that the only way to find out what it is is for the members to talk to you.  Let me know if you are willing to help.  Thanks.  Trevor

creativecattle

I won't be there, but my family High Country Cattle will be in the Simmental barn. I am sure my mom and dad would love to help out.

tcf

We will have polled and horned Herefords there. I also have lots of my feed customers at the show and am always willing to lend a hand with youth and 4H.

Everyone else please feel free to stop by the stall have a chat, we will have snacks and beverages always on hand! Canada's oldest Hereford Family. TheCliffsFarm.com

Kurtis Reid
306 220-2226

upthecreek

Thanks to everyone who has offered to help.  We ould still use a couple more people.  I will be contacting everyone by PM to set up the scavenger hunt.  This will not take any effort forom you other than to take a few minute to talk with some young people.  (thumbsup)