Who would you breed this shorthorn to?

Help Support Steer Planet:

Warrior10

Here is one of our shorthorn cows, that I would like to AI. Who would you go with either clubby or shorthorn?

J

JTM

What kind of market or cattle are you looking to breed or sell? There are a few different routes you could take.

mark tenenbaum

Clean Reasonably calving thick Shoe
rthorns:MAV BELLRIGER OR CHARISMA:Free For All,UBDMCC Top Fuel,Young Money,Nothings Free,Steermaker,Wymore,Daybreak Express,Touchdown,RS Afterhours,RocknRollTrain,Alm Chiller,Alm Sabotague,B-Good Soldier.Kleen-with cows behind them otherwise:Tiger Woods,Red Bull,Who,Dr Who,Uncle Kracker,Shara,Trouibador,Capt Morgan,Young Money,Chasin Tail,Avatar,LifeLine,Gucci,Dirty Harry 11,Amen,All Aboard,One And Only,long Time Coming,Thriller,Wave Goodby,Yardly Fortune,Stands Alone-and a host of usual suspects I cant remember. O0

iowa

Sodhouse Little Man............AJ why don't you stop beating the dead horse and let it go. Start promoting your own cattle, here is your chance

HAB

I would breed her to this Galloway bull.  Then you can take your 1/2 Galloway 1/2 Shorthorn female and breed her to any one of the Maine, Simi, or Chi crossed bulls to get your club calves.  

HAB

Attachments

• pericles09pasture-small.jpg
    pericles09pasture-small.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 152
  • Pericles 06-11.jpg
    Pericles 06-11.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 128

CWshorthorns

i really like our OFF ROAD HEIFER CALF. I will get a picture of her posted on here tomorrow night after the wife gets home and shows me how. I have also used another bull from wernacres called touch of class we will be having some calfs in the spring out of him. I seen some calf out of him at Dale's place a few weeks ago.

A.I.GUY

The old Payback makes good female's and he worked really well with shorthorns that need style and thickness. The Full Draft bull also would do amazing things with this female. A heifer out of either bull would leave u with endless club calf options. Also  Hannibal bloodlines work well on shorthorns and there is a lot of his sons and grandsons to choose from.