Why,Why

Help Support Steer Planet:

MCC

I know this is going to run over the top of my boots but, why was the "cut the BS or what ever thread deleted and why can a person change their screen name every time the wind blows out of SD's flying machine? ??? I will duck and pray now. Thankyou for listening to me vent. ;D

kfacres

MCC said:
I know this is going to run over the top of my boots but, why was the "cut the BS or what ever thread deleted and why can a person change their screen name every time the wind blows out of SD's flying machine? ??? I will duck and pray now. Thankyou for listening to me vent. ;D

Jason first made me change it, then changed it for me...

OH Breeder

Many times as much as I don't agree with my gut feeling, I moved the topic due to the requests to shut it down. I guess I try to be as neutral as possible. Even though people bring some things upon themselves, I try to still do the right thing. I can't vouch for any name changes nor do I care. That is personal preference that some folks apparently feel they need. If you feel the thread should be brought back then PM Jason and tell him.

Show Dad

MCC said:

Usually the old flying disc doesn't make a noise. But I am needing to get the charged nuclear particle filters changed.
<alien>