Will Scott shelby make it big?

Help Support Steer Planet:

What do you think?

• Total voters

Ohio1

What do you guys think about him? I find that song thats on the blog to be pretty catchy and he's been to Nashville, keeps playing at the socials they host and at the world pork expo tonight!

AsburyCC

The guy sang one of the best renditions of "rock me momma" I have ever herd, lautner had it on his blog. Guys got a great voice and alot of passion that you can hear when he sings

Will he make it big? He's got my vote matter of fact I hope releases the "rock me momma" recording on iTunes soon because it will take old crow medicine shows place

Diamond

People with less talent and fewer opportunity have. personally I hope he makes it.

tcf

I am going to buy his music off iTunes and follow his career from the start because I think with the passion and extreme talent Scott has he will make it and break the mold along the way. Not to mention he has intense drive and the backing of a solidly networked team.

showsteerdlux

AsburyCC said:
The guy sang one of the best renditions of "rock me momma" I have ever herd, lautner had it on his blog. Guys got a great voice and alot of passion that you can hear when he sings

Will he make it big? He's got my vote matter of fact I hope releases the "rock me momma" recording on iTunes soon because it will take old crow medicine shows place
FWIW that song is called Wagon Wheel.......

obie105

There is a local band out of Nebraska that does a heck of a job on wagon wheel and a few others. They have several of their own songs on the radio around the lincoln area. I think Scott will do well with the following he already has.

sizzler14

I think it would be sweet to have a cattleman make it in country music. Heck the only major one I can think of was Randy Owen (I might be wrong there were probably more but thats the only one I know of). Heck maybe it will bring Followers and Fans to Clubcalves and jackpot shows and such.  Good Luck Scott  <beer> and agreed I loved his Wagon Wheel Version

goodnight

sizzler14 said:
I think it would be sweet to have a cattleman make it in country music. Heck the only major one I can think of was Randy Owen (I might be wrong there were probably more but thats the only one I know of). Heck maybe it will bring Followers and Fans to Clubcalves and jackpot shows and such.  Good Luck Scott  <beer> and agreed I loved his Wagon Wheel Version

A little group called the Bellamy Brothers have been known to punch a cow or two....They've had a few good songs over the years.....

Ohio1

If he does I agree with you guys and hope he brings interest to club calves! Be pretty funny if he had a concert and said " I'd like to thank monopoly for getting me here " Hahahaha

sizzler14

Ohio1 said:
If he does I agree with you guys and hope he brings interest to club calves! Be pretty funny if he had a concert and said " I'd like to thank monopoly for getting me here " Hahahaha
<beer> not going to lie, I'd have to laugh

ScottShelby

Thanks for all the support!!
My first single "Young & Invincible" is now officially on ITunes!!
Hope everyone enjoys!!

ScottShelby

The first clip of Scott's radio interview on KSIB 101.3 in Creston, Iowa.
The full length interview will be posted on mattlautnercattle.com by tonight or you can find me on twitter(Scott_Shelby2) or on Facebook!

Scott Shelby Live On Radio