Windsor (picture of)

Help Support Steer Planet:

Hoof Hearted

Ask and you shall receive! Here is an add for Windsor form the April 1992 edition of the National Livestock Exhibitor. Hope this is what you were looking for.
HH

Attachments

• Windsor.jpg
    Windsor.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 514

jbh

There's a MATURE picture of him a little later that is AWESOME!  He's got mud and grass on his head and set up PERFECTLY.

yuppiecowboy

If I had any semen I would use it. I like Windsor cows. Style never goes out of fashion.

Hoof Hearted

Hey Brad I'm sure this is the one you are talking about. He does look a lot better in this pic over the calf pic IMHO.

Attachments

• Windsor 2.jpg
    Windsor 2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 774

jbh

Hoof Hearted said:
Hey Brad I'm sure this is the one you are talking about. He does look a lot better in this pic over the calf pic IMHO.

Yep......that's it.  Jerry took that picture himself.....we've talked about it several times.....

jbh

FYI.....ran into Jerry Frasher at Ia Beef Expo and I told him about this thread...... he told me that there was an actual Windsor heifer there this year that stood second in the Chi class.....how bout that!

Telos

jbh said:
FYI.....ran into Jerry Frasher at Ia Beef Expo and I told him about this thread...... he told me that there was an actual Windsor heifer there this year that stood second in the Chi class.....how bout that!

That doesn't suprise me. You will find him in the pedigrees of Whiplash , Aftershock,  Adrenalin and numerous other bulls that were considered very maternal. Is semen available?