Womanizer and Power Trip Any 2010 babies yet

Help Support Steer Planet:

OH Breeder

Show Steaks said:
Had a milkman , 7 days early roughly 120#'s gray short curly hair with patches of white long hair
had one next step, unassisted 100#'s real tall calf
1 Womanizer so far, my dad thinks its the best calf we've ever raised. unassisted
1 Power trip, 10 days early about 70#'s nothing special
10 outer limits calves all unassisted
1 grizzly calf born unassisted with white on the face

picture of any of the above calves?

newcomer

want to see some womanizer bulls and let know about calving ease. <party>

Show Steaks

we have about 3 womanizers left of 13
6 second calvers 3 3rd calvers and 4 mature cows
calves have weighed between85 and 115#'s(i'm estimating the one looks big but born with easy pull)
up untill 2 days before due date all calves were unassisted. nothing terribly hard to pull.
had 2 with FULL white faces out of solid black simangus cows(meyer is grandsire of cows), had 3 with white speckles rest have been black
bone is moderate (out of angus cows bare in mind), hair is good have one that is great
heifer calves look more square than bulls, have 3 that are stout little meat wagons
<party> most impressive part about the calves........ great vigor at birth  <rock>
any other questions feel free to pm me with any questions i'd be glad to answer them

shufly

Show Steaks said:
we have about 3 womanizers left of 13
6 second calvers 3 3rd calvers and 4 mature cows
calves have weighed between85 and 115#'s(i'm estimating the one looks big but born with easy pull)
up untill 2 days before due date all calves were unassisted. nothing terribly hard to pull.
had 2 with FULL white faces out of solid black simangus cows(meyer is grandsire of cows), had 3 with white speckles rest have been black
bone is moderate (out of angus cows bare in mind), hair is good have one that is great
heifer calves look more square than bulls, have 3 that are stout little meat wagons
<party> most impressive part about the calves........ great vigor at birth  <rock>
any other questions feel free to pm me with any questions i'd be glad to answer them

Would you be willing to post some pics?

TODD

Showsteaks, How are your WOMANIZERS looking. Has anyone else had any or heard of any reports ? What should we be breeding him to?

irh

Here is a picture of our First Powertrip, we lost the other one .  He would've been just as nice.

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    423.1 KB · Views: 247

Show Steaks

i'm starting to like them more and more in the last week and a half they've started filling in there guts alot more.
we used him on angus cows  half of which were second calvers.
had anywhere from 80-130# bw, no c sections calved between a week early and had one stretch t0 11 days over.
some of them look like they could get kinda "framey" and out of angus cows they dont have enough bone to be super super competive.
great vigor at birth

George

Two Womanizer Bull Calves.  One was out of a DoubleVision X Draftpick son 7 year old cow and the other out of a Deep bodied Chi X Ang 6 yr old cow.  Both 90+ lb calves, both big boned unassisted.  Have not see the one from the ChixAng cow yet, it is at a buddies house.  He said it is a very stout calf.  The one from the DV Cow at my house is long bodied  and big boned, structure looks good, hair looks good.  Both are out of great producing cows, so hope they both develop for us.

Latest posts