Word Association Game

Help Support Steer Planet:

AAOK

Text Acronyms - Only the "A" list

@TEOTDAt The End Of The DayA/S/L/PAge/Sex/Location/PictureA3Anyplace, Anywhere, AnytimeAAAAAAmerican Association Against Acronym AbuseAAFAs A FriendAAKAsleep At KeyboardAAMOFAs A Matter Of FactAAMOIAs A Matter Of InterestAARAt Any RateAAR8At Any RateAASAlive And SmilingAATKAlways At The KeyboardAAYFAs Always, Your FriendABAss BackwardsABITHIWTITBA Bird In The Hand Is Worth Two In The BushABT2About ToACDAlt Control DeleteACEAccess Control EntryACKAcknowledgementACORNA Completely Obsessive Really Nutty personADADAnother Day Another DollarADBBAll Done Bye ByeADIHAnother Day In HellADIPAnother Day In ParadiseADNAdvanced Digital Network -or- Any Day NowADRAddressAEAPAs Early As PossibleAFAGAYA Friend As Good As YouAFAHMASPA Fool And His Money Are Soon PartedAFAICAs Far As I'm ConcernedAFAICSAs Far As I Can SeeAFAICTAs Far As I Can TellAFAIKAs Far As I KnowAFAIRAs Far As I RememberAFAIUAs Far As I UnderstandAFAIUIAs Far As I Understand ItAFAPAs Far As PossibleAFAYCAs Far As You're ConcernedAFCAway From ComputerAFDNAny F***ing Day NowAFGOAnother F***ing Growth OpportunityAFIAAAs Far As I Am AwareAFINIAFIA Friend In Need Is A Friend IndeedAFJApril Fools JokeAFKAway From Keyboard -or- A Free KillAFPOEA Fresh Pair Of EyesAFTAbout F***ing TimeAFZAcronym Free ZoneAGBAlmost Good BridgeAGKWEAnd God Knows What ElseAIAMUAnd I'm A Monkey's UncleAIGHTAll RightAIHAs It HappensAIMBAs I Mentioned BeforeAIMPAlways In My PrayersAISBAs I Said BeforeAISEAs I Said EarlierAISIAs I See ItAITRAdult In The RoomAKA or a.k.a.Also Known AsALAPAs Late As PossibleAlconAll ConcernedALOLActually Laughing Out LoudALOTBSOLAlways Look On The Bright Side Of LifeALTGAct Locally, Think GloballyAMAPAs Many As Possible -or- As Much As PossibleAMBWAll My Best WishesAMFAdios Mother F***erAMLAll My LoveAMRMTYFTSAll My Roommates Thank You For The ShowANFAWFOSAnd Now For A Word From Our SponsorANFSCDAnd Now For Something Completely DifferentANGBAlmost Nearly Good BridgeAOASAll Of A SuddenAOBAbuse Of BandwidthAONApropos Of NothingAPApple PieASApe Sh** -or- Another SubjectASAFPAs Soon As F***ing PossibleASAMOFAs A Matter Of FactASAPAs Soon As PossibleASAYGTAs Soon As You Get ThisASLAge/Sex/LocationASLMHAge/Sex/Location/Music/HobbiesATABAin't That A BitchATCAny Two CardsATSLAlong The Same LineATSTAt The Same TimeATWAll the Web -or- Around the WebATWDAgree That We DisagreeAWCAfter While, CrocodileAWGTHTGTTAAre We Going To Have To Go Through This AgainAWHFYAre We Having Fun Yet?AWLTPAvoiding Work Like The PlagueAWNIACAll We Need Is Another ChairAWOLAbsent Without LeaveAWTTWA Word To The WiseAYCAren't You Clever -or- Aren't You CheekyAYCEAll You Can EatAYKAs You KnowAYORAt Your Own RiskAYSOSAre You Stupid Or SomethingAYTMTBAnd You're Telling Me This BecauseAYV