WTB Bottle Calves - Central Indiana

Help Support Steer Planet:

mko256

I'm looking for a couple bottle calves, and I'm flexible on breed and age. I'm located in Zionsville, Indiana, but I'm willing to travel to pick up. Please send me an email if you have anything of interest.

mko256

Ha yeah sorry. I'm definitely looking for beef calves. But, I also realize that it's much easier to find dairy bottle calves.

littlemyron12

How many and how much are you willing to pay. i definlty can find you some.  But i am located in PA. I can meet some where if your interested

mko256

I'm looking for two, and I'm expecting to pay between 75 and 100 per calf. However, i'm willing to pay more for good, certified genetics. To be honest, I dont think buying in PA would be economical because i'd have to drive too far even to meet half way. Thanks though

mko256

it actually looks like i should expect to pay a lot more than that as i look around more. it's been a little difficult to get a sense of the market. 

Sam

Call up your local veterinarian and ask them if they know of anyone who may have some bottle calves for sale. If you buy them from a breeder who runs more than 20 head they will be more than happy to sell for that price to just get rid of them.