WTB Bred Shorthorns

Help Support Steer Planet:

ropingirl32

Hey there!

I'm just getting my own Shorthorn herd started, and I'm looking at picking up another 5-6 cows.  I would like to eventually get back into the show ring, so I'm looking for a good foundation to my new herd.  I have gone through my local FSA office, so they have set a few standards but I'm determined to beat the odds and find some amazing cows out there! :) 

I understand prices are high right now, and this may not be the best time to get in the cattle business, however this is where my passion lies.  My price range is around $1500 and am needing pairs or breds that will calve this spring.  Please let me know if you have anything that may work for me and please send pictures.

Thanks for looking and possibly helping me get started!!

Have a wonderful day! :)

Will

The Oklahoma shorthorn association is having a sale April 2 and thier could be some cows thier that might work.

roach

If you are in Oklahoma or are willing to travel I have a 18 month heifer out of taylors ace bred to jakes proud jazz she is due in dec. Also have a 2 1/2 cow with a good heifer on her side she is bred back to gizmo. 4000 for the lot. My kids want out. [email protected]. I will anwser e-mails prompt. Gabe