XMAS AT KABSU-TOUCHDOWN SEMEN-now avail in KANSAS-Closeout!!!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

mark tenenbaum

Yup-due to the end of month expences the BOSS says SELL!!!!! Genex sends 20 straws instead of FIVE-WE NEED TO MAKE ROOM FOR NEW INVENTORY!!!(we returned the 15 to KABSU-where the rep can pick it up,kinda went through high water to get 5 straws-they made a misnomer and sent 20) (lol) O0

mark tenenbaum

OH Breeder said:
sent you a personal message///
PMd you-We are just kidding around-in an earlier thread-I indicated that dealing with GENEX-was kinda like a trip to the dentist etc-but I wanted to use T-Down at all costs-so there was a mix up-and they sent me 15 extra straws-I am giving IT BACK-however-JIT-or SHADY LANE are welcome to have it available at KABSU-which logistically is a good location to quick ship the Mid West. O0

justintime

mark tenenbaum said:
OH Breeder said:
PMd you-We are just kidding around-in an earlier thread-I indicated that dealing with GENEX-was kinda like a trip to the dentist etc-but I wanted to use T-Down at all costs-so there was a mix up-and they sent me 15 extra straws-I am giving IT BACK-however-JIT-or SHADY LANE are welcome to have it available at KABSU-which logistically is a good location to quick ship the Mid West. O0

Mark... I'm a bit mixed up in where you got the Touchdown semen shipped from? Did you get it from KABSU?  I will have to contact Genex on Monday and see  if I can get an explanation.
I'm not sure what is going on, but every semen company I have dealt with in the past year has goofed. Up until reading your post, I thought Genex was the only one that doing a very good job. I have found the staff at Genex Hawkeye West in Billings to be super to work with. I wish I could say that about several other studs.

mark tenenbaum

justintime said:
mark tenenbaum said:
OH Breeder said:

Mark... I'm a bit mixed up in where you got the Touchdown semen shipped from? Did you get it from KABSU?  I will have to contact Genex on Monday and see  if I can get an explanation.
I'm not sure what is going on, but every semen company I have dealt with in the past year has goofed. Up until reading your post, I thought Genex was the only one that doing a very good job. I have found the staff at Genex Hawkeye West in Billings to be super to work with. I wish I could say that about several other studs.
PMD you  I need to double check my card-and make sure I didnt purchase 20 straws-its safe at KABSU-came outa Wisconsin?