You tube of $91 000 Angus bull

Help Support Steer Planet:

mark tenenbaum

Judging from your avatar and pics of some of your cattle it looks to me that your Angus are almost a different type than the sale bull,who looks like he has dual in him.Thicker,certainly more rugged in thier overall makeup,way more muscle dimension,and higher performance overall. They are certainly better in my opinion than the bull in the picture. I dont know your market,but I would have to assume your cattle would be what beef producers would use. O0

KSanburg

I would think that there is something missing from the video, and there are always deals behind the seen that are unknown to most of the viewers. I would agree that the bull is less than average, but for Australia he may be the BIG thing right now. If the breeder can get that kind of money out of his animals good for him, makes me reevaluate what I will be asking for my cattle next sale season.

Aussie

Mtnman said:
I would agree that the bull is less than average, but for Australia he may be the BIG thing right now.
Not for this Aussie Angus breeder he wont be. I was offered a share staight after the sale and turned it down. He has already sold over $100 000 in semen sales. Maybe I was wrong but structure over figures for me every time.