Your cows ever been this happy

Help Support Steer Planet:

chiangus

Cows belong in fields. We have known it for a long time. And the cows agree!

In March 2012, we visited a farm in the UK to film dairy cows being released from their indoor winter housing to their fresh pasture for spring and summer grazing.

Dancing Cows?

RidinHeifer

LOL...of all the things my cow destroys by rubbing on, I have never seen her go to her knees to rub on the ground!  She's down to one shade tree/oversized bush...she started with 5.  No clue how she does it but she splits the trunks down the middle.  They are so excited!  Look like my lambs getting out to run for a few

ruhtram

They do look happy! I've seen my cows do this a few times (clapping)

LindseysMaine_Angus

My steers always get on their knees and rub there face on the ground when they get clean straw in there pen:) its hilarious. the first time i seen my steer do it i thought he was mental lol and almost died laughing. (lol)

misskarly

Love it! When we let the show calves out of the show barn into the pasture at nights they will sometimes do things like this and it's the cutest thing ever! They stick their tails in the air like baby calves then just go for it. Definitely most entertaining when a 1350 lb market steer acts like that!

Latest posts