Your thoughts on this heifer and cow prospect

Help Support Steer Planet:

MOClubbyGuy

Here is a Bodacious x PB Angus heifer that I raised. She is a march 7th. Would appreciate your thoughts. My plan is to keep her around due to her mother stifle injuring herself before this heifer was born (glad I didnt ship the cow). I am quite pleased in how she has grown and developed. This is the cow's 2nd calf. Let me know what you think. Also this picture has not been touched up at all. This is as natural as it gets. Thanks!

Curtis Bowling
Bowling Show Cattle
573 489 9565

Attachments

• IMG_4021.JPG
    IMG_4021.JPG
    556 KB · Views: 230

ferkj

Nice looking deep sided heifer.  Very capacious and roomy middled.

MOClubbyGuy

Thanks for your comments! Here is another view of her on same day.

Attachments

• photo-110.JPG
    photo-110.JPG
    145.2 KB · Views: 161

sizzler14

sweet. i bred an 1800 pound ground sow angus cow to him this year. due next march. hope i get one that looks like this

jrenner90

That first picture is awesome, it's always nice to see people put photos up that are un edited. The second picture is also very nice, and I understand that she is not being held onto and is dragging the halter but her front end looks a little sloppy in the brisket area. Nevertheless, she is an awesome heifer, congrats on havin something home raised that turns out this nice!

MOClubbyGuy

3R Cattle Services said:
That first picture is awesome, it's always nice to see people put photos up that are un edited. The second picture is also very nice, and I understand that she is not being held onto and is dragging the halter but her front end looks a little sloppy in the brisket area. Nevertheless, she is an awesome heifer, congrats on havin something home raised that turns out this nice!

Yes that would be something I would like to change about her and I think it is possible with the options that are out there as far as bulls to clean that area up on her. Thanks for your input.

Heifer Girl

MAN!!! What a great heifer!!!! What are your plans with her?!?! (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping)

clubcalve

Hey, how many Bodacious X Angus have you had. Any chrome on the rest of them?

MOClubbyGuy

She was the only one I had this year. I plan to use him in the future. Maybe on the female attached. As far as the heifer, her first mating will be to I 80.

Cow attached is a Maine Angus cow that is the mother of Anarchy. (monopoly son)

Attachments

• Sheba.jpg
    Sheba.jpg
    336.4 KB · Views: 132