Zimmerman.........dead man walking?

Help Support Steer Planet:

aj

I think Zimmerman needs to leave this country for his own protection. Someone will find him and kill him. Even the president has stated that the verdict is wrong. There is no way he can be protected. I'm afraid for his safety. He may be a dead man walking. The government high ups could even do it. Maybe even a drone could get him even if he was in another country. Make book on it. The IRS won't even be needed on this deal.

trevorgreycattleco

Can anyone name one of the 61 people killed in Chicago in the week of the Zimmerman verdict? Just another example of how the media and govt play the puppet strings.

They want us scared and dependent on them.

knabe

Gargan said:
I'm starting to think you are right. Eric holder is really pushing the issue as well.

when people are divided, issues are investigated to peel off small percentages over time.

no one on either side is really interested or rewarded for pushing for policies that promote unity or fairness.  no one is willing to give up their entitlements.  we live in a not me first not in my back yard world that is rarely capable of allowing market forces deal with issues. in fact, market farces are aggressively avoided at all costs as power returns to the people, and government is almost violently opposed to that.

aj

Obama is gunning for him........Democrats are gunning for him.....He will be crucified within a year........the national media is going after him. He will be killed one way or another.

bryan6807

They took out Brietbart and Hastings. They used this circus to take attention of Snowden and Manning. The worst part is they are actually creating division. Look what happened in Oakland.

fourquarters

I heard on Fox news today that Zimmerman was spotted in public for first time since trial. He was evidently helping to pull someone out of a wrecked or overturned car.

Latest posts