2 bred cows for sale 2 yr old and 3 year old in Colorado

Help Support Steer Planet:

Cherokee

Kids are done with showing and starting their lives, so up for sale is 2 bred cows. Both black.

Sammy - 3 year old is a Strictly Business bred to Naughty Pine for a April 7th calf.  She is registered with the Maine Anjou association, originally bought from Healy show cattle in Iowa.  Had a nice Johnny Walker Red calf this year. 
sammy211-26.jpg

Chelsie - 2 year old out of a  Strictly Business  son, is registered as a percentage shorthorn. Orginally from  4B ranch in Nebraska. Bred to Naughty Pine for a April 7th calf. This cow has foundation breeding on her dam's side I have been told that those lines are highly sought after.  I will have to find the papers to tell you the breeding.  She had an extremely nice Dr. Who bull calf this year. She lets both calves(Sammys calf and her own) nurse off of her and has stayed in good condition even in the drought conditions here in Colorado.

Chelsie211-26.jpg

Email for more information and price.

Cherokee

I will update pictures tonight so you can see what they look like today, in pasture.

Also for sale 1 jenny donkey I think she is a little to small for breaking calves, but she is a good coyote and dog deterent she dosent much like men. Easy to catch with grain, loads in a trailer with little fuss (she does pull back rears up to get her feet in with pressure on the halter then jumps in).  Open to offers on her.

[email protected]

Jill

Nice cows.  The donkey may suprise you, we break the really stubborn ones with a very small donkey, works much better than the bigger ones for breaking calves.

Rustynail

If it's not too much touble would you post a pic of the Johny Walker calf.  I have some cows bred to him and cannot find pics of his calves.  Thanks.

Cherokee

Here are pictures from this morning.

3 yr old

DSCI0552.jpg

3 yr old

DSCI0551.jpg

3 yr olds calf out of Johnny Walker Born in March with the 2 yr old behind him

DSCI0554.jpg

2 yr old

DSCI0548.jpg

2 yr old

DSCI0550.jpg

2 yr olds calf out of Dr. Who born in May

DSCI0555_edited.jpg

DSCI0557.jpg

Rear view of 3 yr olds calf out of Johnny Walker

DSCI0558.jpg

Sam

Are you selling them with calves on side? How much are you asking for each one, and how far are you willing to haul them?

Cherokee

A couple more of the 2yr old. The pictures make her look really small, but she is a medium famed cow just the right size in my opinion.

l_41e7cccef59a19bbc5c1c4f5f29b52ec1.jpg

We will sell with or without the calves, we will want more if we sell calves with them especially for the 2yr old with the Dr. Who calf.  Looking at their pictures is making me change my mind!!  I am pretty excited about the Naughty Pine breeding.

Slayer

Was interested in a price on just the cows and also a price as pairs.
thanks