20/20

Help Support Steer Planet:

SKF

IS 20/20 VISION CALVING EASE ? THANK YOU VICTORIA

shortyjock89

His full brother, Perfect Timing is pretty easy, so I think that he might be okay on heifers..if you haven't bred the heifer/cow yet, take a look at Perfect Timing.

DL

I don't gamble with heifers - 20/20 has a negative calving ease score but a relatively low accuracy - (Iknow ELBEE there are arguments about their accuracy and meaning) - so I guess I wouldn't use him on heifers - an SJ89 - don't know if I buy the full sib thing - they could be full sibs with a lot of different genes so it might not mean a thing ...JMHO  ;)

shortyjock89

Ya got me DL, lots of times full sibs can be nothing alike.  If you want a calving ease Shorthorn , go Jake's Proud Jazz or CCC Gold Rush.  Both are really easy calving, and can put some awesome calves on the ground.

stick

If I remember right he is TH positive, not sure about PHA.

DL

List is at home but I think you are tight stick THC but if I recall PHAF (will check)

garybob

SKF said:
IS 20/20 VISION CALVING EASE ? THANK YOU VICTORIA
I heard from the semen dealers early-on, that he's on average a calving ease bull, BUT, you get a Cow-killing WHOPPER part of the time, regardless of cow pedigree, nutrition, etc. Sounds like a roll of the dice, to me, anyway.

DL

dragon lady said:
List is at home but I think you are tight stick THC but if I recall PHAF (will check)

Memory good!
20/20 = THC & PHAF