2010 display bulls

Help Support Steer Planet:

furinsilex

MYT Farms said:
furinsilex said:
Sahara deffinitly is not my favorite from what i have seen from posting, pictures, and video so far but........ talk about foot and bone he is one rugged structured type of guy wish he was a different color and had a better front

Well I hope you didn't watch him walk to his display. Or, more, try to walk. He was terrible off those hind two. Didn't move very well in general because he was too tight.

Nope dissapointly i didnt, but that is good to know

BCCC

Nasty Habit and Cowboy Casnova

Attachments

• Nasty Habit.jpg
    Nasty Habit.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 808
  • Cowboy Casanova.jpg
    Cowboy Casanova.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 828

WFCC

what did people think of salty dog? from video he looked real massive and loads of hair.

shortyjock89

Salty Dog does have a whole lot of power and hair. But for me, he has a couple of structure issues; he hocks in on those rear legs, and toes out some on the front. He was actually one of my favorite ones there, but you'd have to use him on some very sound cows.

Tooker

Do I still have the first order on Blind Side and Eye of the Storm for your semen order's? Looks awesome Raymond. Not bad for a lil Canadian! LOL Give me a call when you get a chance.

steerjockey

Tooker said:
Do I still have the first order on Blind Side and Eye of the Storm for your semen order's? Looks awesome Raymond. Not bad for a lil Canadian! LOL Give me a call when you get a chance.

better get in line for either of them especially  blind side we moved over 400 units in denver he was very popular but we will make sure you get some!!

oakbar

Redemption is a really good looking bull.      He's got  Dirty Harry & Cookie Monster on the top side and is out of Heat Wave's sister.  TH & PHA free. 

He is owned by the Paul and Christine Miller family mlazyheartranch.com.  I'm sure either Paul or Christine would be happy to give you more details.   

farmboy

Una Mas
18457_272984018176_516358176_3495050_2591587_n.jpg

shortyjock89

oakbar said:
Redemption is a really good looking bull.      He's got  Dirty Harry & Cookie Monster on the top side and is out of Heat Wave's sister.   TH & PHA free. 

He is owned by the Paul and Christine Miller family mlazyheartranch.com.   I'm sure either Paul or Christine would be happy to give you more details.   

I believe he's also owned by Joe Gensini and Jerryd Ernthraller. With those three behind him, I like to think he's gonna be a good one.

I think that is a very flattering picture of Uno Mas. I'm not saying he was a bad bull, but he was quite small.

plattevalleysimmentals

ROMAX said:
AKA is anyone seriosly going to use a bull marked like that,i know colour is cool but not holsteins.He looks to be put together well from his video just not sure about the colour?

I watched this bull walk and you wont find one more turned out on his front than any other... pretty bad... I know alot of bulls are turned out but when he was lookin north his front legs were pointing straight east and west

Blackhawk

Did anybody see any maine bulls on display? Also what were the maine bulls like in the pen show or in the yards? Did any stand out that a guy should think about using? Looking for one to add bone and muscle. Any help would be helpful.Thanks