2010 display bulls

Help Support Steer Planet:

nck21

Saw the cattle.com Smilin Bob interview, said he would start collecting in 30-60 days. Anyone know where he'll be collected at? I bet it's the same place Captain Morgan was. Hopefully I can get some before late March..gonna flush to him. I know that's a gamble but he looks real good.

steerjockey

i talked to scott about smilin bob today he will be headed to stud like next week...hes going to stillwater OK anyone who ordered in denver will be the first to get semen

WFCC

the two bulls wade rodgers is promoting for 2010, were they there? or has anyone seen one and only?

starz20

I didn't think Salty Dog was crippled at all.  He was awesome on the move and massive.  ALOT of the bulls on display, to me, had some structure issues.  It's really hard to analysis any of the bulls by just standing there for hours on end.  I always go to the stud they are being collected at and view them there.  That's where they either fall apart or rise to the top.  And the proof will be in the progeny in the end. 

I thought all of the bulls on display were very nice and functional for club calf sires, and I commend the exhibitors for putting their bulls out there to be critiqued and picked apart.  They were all very well presented.   

Hollywood27

Agreed starz, take some you know whats to display a bull to be bashed on, and others to be proclaimed as the next great one.

CJC

nck21 said:
Saw the cattle.com Smilin Bob interview, said he would start collecting in 30-60 days. Anyone know where he'll be collected at? I bet it's the same place Captain Morgan was. Hopefully I can get some before late March..gonna flush to him. I know that's a gamble but he looks real good.

Glad to see that somebody not scared to be the first one.

jbw

If I were a betting man, I bet that he is clean- clean. 

jbw

I saw his mom, and I saw him this summer, I think that he is clean. I could be wrong.  <beer>

steerjockey

FutureBreeder2013 said:
What do you guys think of the Macho son that was out there.

I think his name was Black Powder.

best sim/angus bull ever displayed in denver that one is solid