A negative thing about the internet...

Help Support Steer Planet:

sjcattleco

This needs to be said......people take the time to sit down and share their thoughts, feelings, ideas, experiences, basically their life on the internet..... Some are better writers than others... Some are better readers than others......Obviously we all enjoy this and we enjoy what we each have to offer.... Not all opinons will gel not all senses of humor is understood. We as human beings have the ability to fill in blanks when epople missspell wordsss...We can also tend to figure out things when BAckward they are!!! MMMM you seek YODA!!!

BUT we can and do read into things that are not said or implied and we tend to read them as it realates personally....And we take things personally.... Unless you actually Know the person and can see the face of the person on the other side of the screen DO NOT take it personal!!!!

red

Wise choice of words, may I also add without sounding trite " practice what you preach?"
As I've always said, take a deep breathe & think before you hit the post key.
Have a great weekend. We may get rain here!

Red

OH Breeder

I think too, some folks are very matter of fact. when you are that way it is not always appealling to the masses. Its human nature to try and temper things as not to offend others. But there are a few, and I admit that at times I am one, that type and hit POST and then think .What, why did I post that. now it will take me two more post to get myself out of it.

knabe

mea culpa

i am professionally outraged, well ok, selectively too.
if there's one thing i can't stand, it's people who are so reactionary (said reactionarily), or if there is one thing i hate, it's haters.

my new tag  hypocrite, or circular boy. or whole in the ground from turning in circles all the time.

the above comments are about me.

DL

sjcattleco said:
This needs to be said......people take the time to sit down and share their thoughts, feelings, ideas, experiences, basically their life on the internet..... Some are better writers than others... Some are better readers than others......Obviously we all enjoy this and we enjoy what we each have to offer.... Not all opinons will gel not all senses of humor is understood. We as human beings have the ability to fill in blanks when epople missspell wordsss...We can also tend to figure out things when BAckward they are!!! MMMM you seek YODA!!!

BUT we can and do read into things that are not said or implied and we tend to read them as it realates personally....And we take things personally.... Unless you actually Know the person and can see the face of the person on the other side of the screen DO NOT take it personal!!!!

Interesting you should say that SJ, because I was thinking about the line "it ain't personal, it is business" - this is a line that is used primarily by the male gender and it always sort of struck me odd (almost like an excuse for bad behavior). But anyhow I was reading an article the other day and the author (a female) said something about it is personal to the person to whom it was directed (perhaps not to the person who did whatever and used "It ain't personal it's business" as an excuse for being mean or bad behavior or whatever.

Basically I have no idea what the purpose of your post was - so since you didn't enlghten me on my other question maybe you could do that here....I'm kinda confused.....

Latest posts