A secret on SP???

Help Support Steer Planet:

Show Heifer

What up with the "hidden user"?? Is someone a govermental spy? Or just a spy from the angus assoc? Maybe it is OJ's lawyer looking for yet another excuse to get him off this time??? :mad:
So....what's up???? ???

shortyjock89

Well, my bet is that the Commies found out that Knabe was gonna run for President and ruin their plans to take over the world.  But, never fear fellow Planeteers! solidarity is the key! Stand together and fight for our right to raise these methane expelling, land wasting, lumps of junk that we call cows    (clapping) 

Oh, and P.S.  I'm feeling a little squirrely today....can I run for Secretary of Foreign Affairs in President Knabe's cabinet?

shorthorns r us

no secret.  my son changed some setting that i cannot figure out how to correct.  i have gone through settings a dozen times. 

my plea to my sp contemporaries is simple; help the ignorant moderator  :))) out of the darkness and into the light.  is that anything like "out of the darness of selfishness and into the glorious sunlight of brotherhood and cooperation"?  how about that old fashioned parli pro flashback?

please, tell me how to change it.

btw, where is knabe? 

shortyjock89

Well shoot, SRU...I guess you sneakin around is a whole lot better than a bunch of Commies  (lol).  I don't know how to fix that whole hidden issue either...hmmm it's downright confusing, is what it is.

I wonder where Knabe is too....probably off somewhere thwarting the evil do-er's of Hollister (not the clothing brand town, that other one). 

Man, I can't believe I'm this wound up for not sleeping last night, and also having mono...it's weird... O0

knabe

knabe is on a mission

secretary of foreign affairs is now the secretary of state.  i think which now has the power to give out money unchecked by congress specifially geared towards helping mexico develope commerce.  it's amazing, all the remittances, oil, nafta, drugs are not enough.  the best thing that could happen to mexico would be mineral rights, then perhaps some commerce could develope.  the reason there is wage disparity is a disparity in property rights, and that alone should be justification for treaty negotiation and tariffs, though i'm usually anti tariff.

DL

I think it is Dick Cheney - looking for hunting buddies - SRU has been sworn to silence so he is blaming his son - the power of our gov't is incredible. My advise is to never offer to let Cheney hunt on your property or for that matter your county  (clapping) (clapping) (clapping)

shorthorns r us

folks,

i am serious about wanting to fix it.  as a moderator, i was too embarassed to ask for help.  if you can figure it out, tell me how to correct this.

strawroanlova

shortyjock89 said:
Well, my bet is that the Commies found out that Knabe was gonna run for President and ruin their plans to take over the world.  But, never fear fellow Planeteers! solidarity is the key! Stand together and fight for our right to raise these methane expelling, land wasting, lumps of junk that we call cows    (clapping)   

Oh, and P.S.  I'm feeling a little squirrely today....can I run for Secretary of Foreign Affairs in President Knabe's cabinet?
sorry knabe i just dont think youve got what it takes to be president (clapping)just kidding

strawroanlova

DL said:
I think it is Dick Cheney - looking for hunting buddies - SRU has been sworn to silence so he is blaming his son - the power of our gov't is incredible. My advise is to never offer to let Cheney hunt on your property or for that matter your county  (clapping) (clapping) (clapping)
ha ha good one

DL

strawroanlova said:
DL said:
ha ha good one

The moral of the story - BEWARE bald me in grey suits with atrial fibrillation and asking to hunt on your land 
;) ;) ;)

Show Heifer

SRU - And you thought you could get away with this??? ;D ;D

Don't ask me...I am impressed when I hit "post" and I see what I have typed on the screen!!!! (clapping)

Do you have any kingergartners in your family? I have found them to be most helpful when it comes to this techno stuff!!!

shorthorns r us

Show Heifer said:
Do you have any kingergartners in your family? I have found them to be most helpful when it comes to this techno stuff!!!

Yes, but it is the third grader that is a technofile.  he is 9 going on ... ... ... about finished with his PhD. in ... ... ..., well, everthing.  No offense intended to DL.  When my wife did workstudy in the college of education, she and the other underlings made fun of the new and almost PhD.s.  said the had the itis, the doctoritis.  the ones that i got to know were very, very special, ... in their own opinion.

knabe

DL said:
strawroanlova said:
DL said:
ha ha good one

The moral of the story - BEWARE bald me in grey suits with atrial fibrillation and asking to hunt on your land 
;) ;) ;)

i think dick cheney shot SS Traveler 6807 T510

http://www.udarrell.com/sunnyslope_angus_t510_semex_bull_pen_report.html

as for being president, i wish katy boric would put a counter point to her positioning a heterosexual white male not wanting to vote for obama because he's black (last night) with some other demographics such as black people voting for obama because he is black, or women for hillary because she's a woman and which position is more sexist or racist.  Not pointing out these inconsistencies is totally BIASED.  on this point alone, i feel more qualified to be president than ANYONE who works for CBS news.  they absolutely hate my demographic, and are therefore intolerant, something they are always espousing that they have the most of.

most people have probably heard this, but

BS = bull s*&t
MS = more s*&t
PhD= piled higher and deeper

(not a slight to anyone who has a degree, or multiples)

ROAD WARRIOR

Knabe - When you get elected I would like to apply to be the head of the national drug task force. Nothing I would like better than to clean this country up. My theory - 1st offence for selling drugs- $100,000 fine or 10 years on a chain gang. 2nd offence - death by overdose of whatever you are selling. It's time the good people of this country make a stand and don't even start whining about me violating some crack heads rights. I think that if you commit a serious crime (drug dealing, rape, murder,etc.) you have given up your rights. SOMEBODY FIND ME A TALL TREE AND A SHORT PIECE OF ROPE! They used to hang you for stealing horses but now you can go murder all of the innocent people you want and if you get caught you get three meals a day, cable tv, a free education of your choice and roof over your head. Give me a little western justice! Vent over, sorry if I offended any crybaby liberal rights activists.

knabe

as a former drug user/purchaser/seller, i can attest that the solution is incentive to be actively doing something.  we eliminated the separation of child and adults with the 50's and 60's and perhaps no one even aspires to be an adult anymore as we knew them when we were kids, i only recently have begun to realize this for myself.  the incentive to being involved in the economy should be greater than the disincentive to doing things you shouldn't be doing.  i asked my brother's kid, who is 22 or something, how many models he made when he was a kid.  my mouth dropped as he said, "one or two".  we have basically taught our kids to be consumers rather than participators/creators.  we buy our kids love with ipods.  another example.  my brother purchased a $400 dollar cell phone for his other kid.  he had it maybe a month and broke it on a ski trip and did not feel one iota of guilt, not really knowing what $400 dollars was, but also fully knowing his dad would purchase another one.  the problem is us adults and our refusal to accept our role in society, and act like it for that matter.

i had an great uncle who was a tail gunner who survived over 70 missions in WWII and was an alchoholic the rest of his life.  i had another great uncle who committed suicide.  my greatgrandmothers's first husband committed suicide after he divorced her with two kids.  though these examples are not related to recent drug/addiction based models, i can attest personally that it is a great struggle.  drugs are a strange receptor seeker.  without a market, the dealers, who in most cases are excellent businessmen will find other areas to contribute to society.  illegal activity loves a vaccum.  Road Warrior, with your name, i am entrusting you with an evangelical responsibility to get parents and kids involved in anything that involves the involvement of hands and minds.  don't think of payback, think of pay forward.

grammar and rules citation is one of my weakest areas, so yes, i would need a grammar expert.

Show Dad

Knabe - I hear you loud and clear. You communicated well.

As for getting us (kids & adults) to participate, that's why we show cattle. It's about responsibility, getting away from the TV, being outside and with family & friends.

And FWIW, also my personal favorite pet peeve, this paying large sums for cattle that there is no way possible to recoup, just to say we won some so and so major show. What's that teaching the kid? And that mentality is overtake the show ring and will eventually ruin it. :'(

(Off soapbox, back to old fart status (hey, DL :p ))

itk

My new pet peeve is county's were the champion steer brings twice as much as the champion steer at the Kansas State Fair. Now I think I am more upset that someone, at whatever county Ruchian shows at, is getting $3,000 for some red ribbon steer they pulled out of grandpa's pasture a week before the show while other kids are busting their butts to win a county fair where they will get $1,800. On the bright side, if people spent less on cattle they would be able to spend more on drugs. This would insure that our new drug czar Road Warrior would have plenty to keep him busy. ;D

Ruchian

itk said:
My new pet peeve is county's were the champion steer brings twice as much as the champion steer at the Kansas State Fair. Now I think I am more upset that someone, at whatever county Ruchian shows at, is getting $3,000 for some red ribbon steer they pulled out of grandpa's pasture a week before the show while other kids are busting their butts to win a county fair where they will get $1,800. On the bright side, if people spent less on cattle they would be able to spend more on drugs. This would insure that our new drug czar Road Warrior would have plenty to keep him busy. ;D

Most of these steers are bought in October from well known breeders, not pulled off a ranch right before the fair.  We have breeders from all over Oregon and northern California bringing steers and heifer to this sale.  While I can see why you might think that we get too much for our steer, most of us work our animals a lot and it seems a little rude of you to just assume we don't work our steers.