AKC Corgi Puppies

Help Support Steer Planet:

apple pifarm

4 AKC Registered Corgi Puppies for sale. 2 male and 2 female, blk tris and red and whites.  1 year health guarantee.  They are 6 weeks old and have had their 1st set of shots.
We are in Weatherford, OK.  I do ship the puppies will have to be 8 weeks old before they can be shipped and shipping is extra.

Attachments

• amaris 1.jpg
    amaris 1.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 55

Bjk cattle

I have a niece and nephew going to school in Weatherford.  Can you PM me a price.  If the price is desirable, I will have them bring one home after school starts back.  They should be back in Weatherford th first week of January.

Bjk cattle

Can I get a phone number?  Also, how close are you to the college?  Will you be easy for them to find? 

justuscc

How much are the females and do you have a tri colored one? How much would shipping be to shelbyville, IN 46176?

apple pifarm

I have 3 tri females.  1 is 7 weeks old and the other 2 are 3 weeks old.  They are all priced at $300.00 and have a 1 year health guarantee.  Shipping is $250.00 by plane, however I know that there will be several people headed back east from Denver so maybe we can hitch the puppy a ride a bit cheaper if you wanted to wait a bit longer.

Kathy

apple pifarm

applepifarm said:
4 AKC Registered Corgi Puppies for sale. 2 male and 2 female, blk tris and red and whites.  1 year health guarantee.  They are 6 weeks old and have had their 1st set of shots.
We are in Weatherford, OK.  I do ship the puppies will have to be 8 weeks old before they can be shipped and shipping is extra.
bump

apple pifarm

applepifarm said:
bump

apple pifarm

applepifarm said:

Here are 2 pics of the red and white boy that is for sale.

Attachments

• ajax 4.jpg
    ajax 4.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 52
  • ajax 1.jpg
    ajax 1.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 45