AKC Pembroke Welsh Corgi pups-ready to go NEW PICS

Help Support Steer Planet:

justme

Taking Deposits on AKC Pembroke Welsh Corgi pups.  Pups born Jan. 18, 2011.  Price is $300 each, $100 non-refundable deposit will hold a pup for you.  Can deliver to some locations, air transport possible for additional fee.

Email me thru steerplanet Thanks!  

p.s.  These are siblings to Woody...Red's corgi!

Attachments

• sable female.jpg
    sable female.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 67
  • trifemale.jpg
    trifemale.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 62
  • sablemale1.jpg
    sablemale1.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 61
  • trimale1.jpg
    trimale1.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 59
  • trimale2.jpg
    trimale2.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 68

justme

7 males and 3 females...I'll get pictures when they get a little bigger.  Can you believe she had 11 pups???  lost one but dang!

justme

No whites...these are AKC pups and not a case of an accidental breeding.
Jill your a smart a**

justme

1 tri female.  The eyes are about open and I'll get some photos.  Right now they look like little chubby blobs

justme

Eyes are just opening on the pups!  Looking really nice.  I'd also be willing to trade for a good little stock dog pup!  These pups will probably work, but I need more of a gathering dog, my corgis have trouble in open pastures after a while and mud

justme

some pics of the males

Attachments

• pair males2.jpg
    pair males2.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 50
  • pair males1.jpg
    pair males1.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 53
  • male1.jpg
    male1.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 55
  • chum2.jpg
    chum2.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 50
  • chum1.jpg
    chum1.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 48

kearns

Do you have any pictures of the female tri.  Where are you located at.  I am interested in a female.

justme

I have a sable female, and 3 tri males left.  They will be ready for new homes March 13,2011.  Great little pups!  Sold 3 to people on here from this litter alone!

justme

Pups are 8 weeks old and are ready to go to there new homes now.  Glad to say 2 have gotten homes with Steerplanet families from this litter already!

Thanks!

justme

I have 1 sable female left and 2 tri males left.  I am located in NW MO in Grant City, Missouri.  Basically I'm between Bethany, MO and Maryville, MO.  I can bring the pup to the NWMSU Block and Bridle show in Bethany, MO on April 2.  Will fly pups out at your cost, will meet you if the distance is reasonable.

justme

Here are some shots of some of the males I have left

Attachments

• cutie.jpg
    cutie.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 49
  • pair.jpg
    pair.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 33
  • tri2male.jpg
    tri2male.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 38
  • trimale1.jpg
    trimale1.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 41

barbie

justme said:
Taking Deposits on AKC Pembroke Welsh Corgi pups.  Pups born Jan. 18, 2011.  Price is $300 each, $100 non-refundable deposit will hold a pup for you.  Can deliver to some locations, air transport possible for additional fee.

Email me thru steerplanet Thanks!  

p.s.  These are siblings to Woody...Red's corgi!
    Do you have any puppys left?

wdmcfarland

Greetings!

I'm on the hunt for a red, female corgi, pet quality.  I'm hoping to get a dog that's a bit older, but am open.  Any Corgi's left?  If so, age?  House broken?  Good with kids, cats?  We are quite serious about this; have had dogs for 30+ years, and just lost the last of our bunch due to old age.

Let me know, and thanks!

Wayne D. McFarland 661 478 4504

justme

I am located in NW Missouri and just had another litter.  Eyes just opened and they are sooooo cute.  Probably 4-5 weeks to go before they are ready for new home.  AKC registered 4 females (3 reds and 1 tri) and 5 males (both colors)  Contact me for more details

billybob

justme said:
I am located in NW Missouri and just had another litter.  Eyes just opened and they are sooooo cute.  Probably 4-5 weeks to go before they are ready for new home.  AKC registered 4 females (3 reds and 1 tri) and 5 males (both colors)   Contact me for more details

What will you be asking for them. Will they have all their shots. We are looking for red female

justme

$350 each, will have shots and wormed.  AKC papered.  Pictures coming soon.  eyes are open and they are just started to move around

Latest posts