ALIEN ALERT!! Identity to be revealed!

Help Support Steer Planet:

Show Dad

The following is a transcript of the prepared statement issued to the public:

After posting my picture on the Planet last month there has been growing speculation as to my true identity. The speculation has caught many innocent people by surprise. Which in turn has increased the pressure on me to reveal myself to the world.

Therefore, I will reveal my identity at SteerPlanet.com on the morning of Saturday, October 11, 2008. I will take this time to get things in order for my relocation to my home planet. I apologize in advance to those embarrassed by any accusations and to my family for any humiliation they have or will have suffered.

For those who have known of my identity I thank you for the courage you have shown in dealing with this great burden. I also ask that you not speak to the press until I have revealed myself on Saturday.

Thank you,
SD
Nanu, Nanu
<alien>

End of transcript.

Attachments

• alien hat2.JPG
    alien hat2.JPG
    68.9 KB · Views: 880

Simmymom1

<alien>  Oh my god, you are just tooo funny for a Monday morning.  I personally can't wait until you "reveal" yourself!  Lisa 

Show Dad

I'm hoping that with all the bad news in the financial and political world that my revelation will get under the radar and there won't be a big media circus. :eek: 8)

I am real nervous about it though. Bad thing is, we aliens don't have sweat glands. We just pass gas. :eek:
<alien>

M Bar

Is your coming out party due to the dilution of the opportunities of intergalactic travel for you and your people, or is it due to the mythical idealism of some pundits to prove that existence of alien creatures exist?  Waiting patiently for a response.  By the way, the steer that has been purchased from the ranch cannot be paid in zoolo pesos, or snipit rings.

Show Dad

Ok I might as well come clean. I am getting a small "appearance fee" and some endorsement deals for my announcement.

As for payment on the steer, would moon rocks be OK?
<alien>

justme

dang I should have threw in a Funky Stitches shirt in!!! I could have literally had "WORD WIDE" advertising.  Dang I'm always a day late and a dollar short!

Show Dad

justme said:
dang I should have threw in a Funky Stitches shirt in!!! I could have literally had "WORD WIDE" advertising.  Dang I'm always a day late and a dollar short!

Just for you and Red I will plug the "got me in stitches" gang.  :p

I agree that you maybe untimely, but I have met your daughter so I know you are one rich lady. 8)
<alien>

cowz

So, if we all brought our kids over for Halloween, what kind of trick or treat would you toss in the bags??   Hopefully something non radioactive?

Show Dad

Cowz - Why does everyone link me with Halloween? The bags of treats would include copies of my favorite movies "Mars Attacks" and "War of the Worlds," with treats being fried chicken embryos and beer. (Sorry, for the 21 and under crowd, it's fried chicken embryos and sour milk.) :D

cowz

SD said:
Cowz - Why does everyone link me with Halloween? The bags of treats would include copies of my favorite movies "Mars Attacks" and "War of the Worlds," with treats being fried chicken embryos and beer. (Sorry, for the 21 and under crowd, it's fried chicken embryos and sour milk.) :D

You have to have the house where everybody wants to hang out on Halloween.......and on the harmonic convergence!

Show Dad

You bet we like Halloween, it's the only time I can be myself.

The harmonic convergence is actually an earth thing that has enveloped the whole galaxy. It has something to do with a 5125 year Great Cycle of History thing. Never paid attention to it in Earth History class. Some thing about aliens coming and end of time stuff. You know, make the alien the scapegoat for human failings. After a while you get use to it.
<alien>

justintime

I WAS planning to be away from here on Sat. Oct 11th, but I can see now that I have to change my plans. An event of major significance like this should not be ignored. I am sorry but you are going to be surprised by the media circus that this will create. I understand that Barbara Walters is planning to attend the unveiling and her media people are trying to get ahold of you as we speak ( or type ) ..... or was it Pariz Hilton.... I can't remember. Anyways.... it was one of those media types that will make you think twice about coming out of the closet... so to speak.

So what are your plans after the BIG EVENT?  Are you going to zoom off to your homeland in the bright shiny tinfoil craft, or are you going to stay here amongst us and suffer with us all, as we watch the stock markets crash and gasoline and bottled water prices soar through the roof?  Could we  negotiate with you, and strike a deal where you could stay here with us ... after all, the free world as we know it, may need a super hero figure to look up to after the US Presidental election is over.

doubled

Oh my gosh SD you are awesome, Im gonna hate to see you float away, but................  will you return???????????  Or will you be back as another being????
Maybe ......... our next president??? 
I await your  big day, its marked on my calendar (clapping)