American Muscle Pic

Help Support Steer Planet:

Status
Not open for further replies.

shortyjock89

sjcattleco said:
Can you believe that some punk POS on breedersworld is bashin my bull already??? i would love to be a hacker and make his harddrive explode...

I saw that...I set 'em straight though.  It won't make much difference though.  I would much rather breed to a real-world bull like American Muscle than to some fluff 'n stuff bull that is crippled after 2 breeding seasons...just my opinion.

red

Boy, Shoryjock & OH B came out swinging!
I'm not sure what the lost in the 80's comment meant? Was that to you or the other guy?

Red

ELBEE

Giraffe necked, high fronted, great legs (I assume fence posts with feet as big as a bushel). If this kid's cows look like that, he's defiantly lost, and needs 2 shares of Muscle.

Around here we call them Aardvarks!

Oh by the way, nobody uses a name that can identify them on BW.  ;)

cowz

sjcattleco said:
I guess so.. hard to believe what some people come up with...

Unfortunately there are alot of people in this world that have to make up for their own stupidity and or insecurity by bashing others.   

Shake it off.  Remember poop always runs downhill.  If you have something good, there is someone else who is envious.

Hope your day gets better!

red

I'm never afraid to let people know who I am either here or anywhere else. Only thing that bothers me is when there is another Red also posting! I think Show Hef & Justme know where I'm coming from! OH B also has had that experience.

the one & only Red!

justme

I never comment on that board when it gets like that, BUT...I really thought it was time.  Even used Gidget as my name so another justme doesn't get in on it or Yogi doesn't try to snatch my picnic basket on there. 

LOVED that someone posted you could see a picture of him on STEER PLANET!  And Grandma Crankey pants hasn't pulled it yet! (clapping)

red

she struck!

Knabe & Garybob what did you write on BW? It's not pulling up.

Red

knabe

it was probably me. 
poster wrote, wouldn't clean up my cows....... named bull was short backed......

i wrote,

what about your cows needs cleaning up?  i linked a picture to johnny walker red, noticed the difference in height of his front and rear legs and said he looked like a danny the dinasour sled and that he was short backed, thoughnicely level in the pic.  i said if a cow didn't need changing, then one could use him.  something else, i forget but something along the lines of this content.  i should have added that the deeper an animal is, the harder it is to get a perspective on how long he is, all things being equal, which is why i made the comment about JWR.  sorry.

red

Knabe you are a joy & true gem!! (clapping)
It was bound to get pull anyway.

Red

knabe

I hope that makes up for my botched "joke" the other day a little bit. no hard feelings intended.

shortyjock89

Wow...I guess that just shows how tight we are on here!  I don't think those kids will bash another good bull anytime soon! (lol)

red

I guess I don't understand on other boards, why when someone asks a question or makes a comment they get a sarcastic or nasty comment back for a reply.
It takes as much time to give a sensible answer as it does some nasty comment. Sometimes it's just gibberish.

shortyjock89

Red- Don't you know that most 13 year olds dont have anything better to do ? I don't like it when people just start out-and out bashing bulls that they know nothing about

Show Heifer

OK, I know I read this info somewhere, just can't remember where...so I will ask again:
What are the packages?  Are who do we contact? Where was the bull collected and where is the semen?

That idiot (maybe a bit harsh, lets say "uneducated") lad on that other board was just, well, mean. I mean, if you haven't used a bull, haven't seen a bull, and obviously don't know cattle too well, how can you make such an absurd statement?  I bet he is what I call a sheep.....has to use whatever everyone else is using because he can't think for himself.....what a shame....

I really like the photo of the bull, and the info you have given (wts, and pedigree). Now if he just test clean for TH/PHA I will be overjoyed!!! Hold your head up and be proud....any of us would be glowing to have such an animal not only in our pastures, but to have raised him!!!! GREAT JOB!  (clapping) (clapping)

farmboy

I'D TAKE AMERICAN MUSCLE OVER SOME FLUFFY CLUBBY. I HATE THAT. HAIR. CAN'T SEE WHAT THE BULL BENEATH THE BULLS*** IS. I'D RATHER SEE AN OLD SCRUFFY BULL WHO GETS IT DONE WITH PERFORMANCE OF HIS CALVES AND NOT HIS LOOKS. JUST MY 2 CENTS  O0

garybob

Red alerted me to the hyenas in the pride lands, and  I went to the Springdale Library on my lunch and logged in there. I replied...........
....Who Farted?....

...'Cause I just heard an @$$hole!

How come you guys on here invariably say stuff like, " Shorthorns aren't able to withstand commercial conditions, that's why they aren't commercially viable", or " Shorthorn bulls aren't masculine enough", or " There's nothing to 'em, underneath all that hair", but, when someone comes out with a Bull that answers all those requiurements, you guys all pour cold water on it, and deny its' existence?

Sincerely,

Gary Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts