ayres

Help Support Steer Planet:

aj

I know obama doesn't think the Ayres deal is anything. OK. I'll give him that...the media has crowned  him president...ok.All I ask is that they send ayres to Texas,Kansas,Oklahoma,Nebraska for town hall meetings. This gutless bastard mailed in bombs to families with 9 year old kids. I know this this is no big deal in America now and that Katie Couric can spin things the way she wants. All that I ask is to bring on Ayres to say a feedlot and explain to a hard working Mexican how terrible this country is. There are people trying to sneak into this country. It is the greatest country in the world.Some people are willing to die for this great country. All I am asking for is send that son of bitch guttless bastard out into the real world to explain to us dumb people how terrible the United States of America is. For that matter send Obama out to Kansas to show us how to play a little basketball and do the little float walk he does. I am thinking that the Jayhawks may reject his shot with a mouthfull of teeth. Thank god we have a leader like obama who explains to us how terrible our country is once in a while to keep us honest.

cowz

What happens when Rev. Wright is appointed to Chief of Foreign Affairs and mr. weatherman, Ayers is the Chief of Justice.

We will look like a country of total morons when a Presidential advisor (ayers)  is married to a woman that used to be on the FBI 10 most wanted list.

For you younger folks ......  Ayers was the leader of a group called the Weathermen.  They kidnapped, robbed and bombed innocent families in the name of social justice.  Currently, he was referred to as a "unrepentant domestic terrorist".......I think that sugar coated it a little.

Make sure you go and vote your conscience this Nov.

KCK

Am I the only one that feels the "big 3" networks are not doing unbiased reporting during the election? Isn't that what they are supposed to do- give us both sides of the candidates so we can cast our vote for the issues, not the person issuing the views? I so wish we never saw the candidates, never heard their voices. Make it like a movie trailer so that race, sex, age, etc. could not fuel our decisions. Call me crazy..... <hero>

kanshow

Apparently these kind of things are only big deals if the Republican's do them. 

jeffb1

Well put!!!!! Unfortunately, until the PUBLIC is disgusted enough with the way things are the politicians will not change. Wow, I can't believe I used the "C" word, sorry Osama, excuse me..., uh,..Obama. Each of us at the grass roots level have to make a stand.....this IS IT America! BTW, did any of you read the recent email that is circulating from  Obama Hussein's wife's thesis paper. Wow, talk about racist, yes I said her paper was racist. For him to suggest that Ayers, Rev. NotsoWright, and his wifes views on America have not shaped who he is.....then America, he is lying!!!! We may not like it if the Republican is elected, but God save us all if Obama becomes President.  I just call 'em like I see 'em. JB

kanshow

Michelle Osambama is extremely racist.  She is a white-hater.  I think there are several factual things circulating regarding this.

What I don't understand is this...  why doesn't this and all the other Anti-USA beliefs matter to the Obama supporters?  I want some change too but like Jeffb says, it's got to start at a grassroots level. 

oakview

The hatred from the "coastal people" for George Bush is such that unfortunately it makes no difference what "that one" has done, will do, or says.  The hatred has spread to a significant portion of the general public and McCain's association, whether right or merely perceived, with George Bush has convinced many that he is the devil himself.  I firmly believe that McCain needs to shift the blame for the economic crisis to where it belongs if he is to have any chance whatsoever to win.  The Obama supporters would vote for him if they saw him shoot their own mother, they just don't care.  The dwindling number of undecideds need to be convinced McCain is the best option for the future and the economy is McCain's only shot.

knabe

Doc said:
Hussein says that Ayres, Rev. Wright, ACORN & being a Muslim is in his past. What else is in his past?

doesn't matter that it's in his past, it will be in our future.

acorn basically has undermined elections, allowing people to vote more than once, illegals to vote, all, with your tax dollar and you can't do a dang thing about it.

the premise of democracy is using your dollar against you.

the reason it doesn't matter to obama supporters is that they actually agree with ayers and are actually anti-american for the most part.  the basis of their belief system is projection.  it's man's weakest trait.  it's being taught in the schools where textbooks today call jesus a palestinian and that jewish and christian cultures had almost no contribution to arts and sciences for a 1000 years and that muslims want peace.  our textbooks have submitted to islam already, demonizing everything american, christian etc, and glorifying islam.  the world is almost ready.

DL

aj - this is nuts! Obama and Ayers served on a committee or board together
the board was charged with overseeing some type of children's program
the program was funded by the Annenberg foundation
the Annengbergs are huge supporters of McCain
by your logic McCain is associated with terrorists by only 3 degrees of separation

Are you or I or any of us responsible for the beliefs and actions of other people we may come across why serving on boards, committees or other public service work?? I've been on committees with racist sexist porcines - and I may have actually talked to them -that certainly doesn't mean I share their beliefs

The first dude was a member of and registered to vote with the Alaska Independence party - the top agenda if this party is to secede from the Union (ie leave the US) - so much for putting country first

Cindy McCain made a big deal about how Obama didn't support her son in Iraq because he didn't vote for funding (on a bill that had no time table) - well her husband didn't vote on a bill to fund her son when it did include a timetable - but he said he didn't vote because he knew George would veto it - how many ways can you split that hair??

the obvious desperation tinged with racism and hate makes me sick

knabe

all good comments DL

for me, both candidates are really the same.  However, for me, it is obama's pattern of association, rather than ayers in specific.  it is his involvement with the joyce foundation, acorn, suing for no verification loans to people who couldn't afford a house, writing letters rather than legislation, not realizing that janet reno would come after companies if they didn't make loans, then lobbyists made a deal that if they had to make these loans, that they could sell them and/or speculate with them to extract what little profit there was in them and put there value where it belongs, on the taxpayers who are too stupid to realize what's going on with subsidized housing, subsidized anything.  to me, it's complaining non-stop comparing mccain to george bush and then complaining about being associated with ayers.  obama is the biggest crybaby i've seen in a while, the only difference is that he is adept at deflecting hypocrisy and making it sound like change.

to me, both parties need to go.

AAOK

Knabe - I'm with you on the "Can't Win" notion with both parties, but I don't want to see them go.  I think if we can EVER get a vialbe third party going in this great land of ours, the populace lost will force the Big Two into develop real solutions, rather than just rhetorical nonsense.

OH Breeder

There NEEDS to be a third option. I am with you Knabe and AAOK. I am not "for" either one. This whole thing is sickening. Why do we have to settle for those two as candidates. WE need another option.

SWMO

My suggestion is to vote ALL the Representatives and Senators out of office elect a whole new slate and hold them accountable for ALL the pork that is attached to each and every bill presented before the congress and presented to the President to pass.

Oh and make them start paying into the Social Security system like the rest of us "Patriots" do.  They should suffer the social system they have built like the rest of us are.  Do away with their perks.  I believe that we were told it is patriotic to make sacrifices for the good of the country.  If that is so they need to lead by example rather than telling us how we should suffer alone.

By the way, I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN. And  why can't we refer to Barack Hussein Obama by his entire name I think that HE was the one that PICKED IT.  He should be proud of his middle name.  I know that I am proud of the name given my by my parents.  Maybe because my parents are patriots and citizens that  I can be proud of.

oakbar

Why can Obama bill himself as the" black" candidate and we all are called racist when we don't support him and stupid for questioning his association with Ayres, etc,  but if McCain had the temerity to call himself a "white" candidate he would be chastised and the black population would scream that he was racist.  I want to hear more about Obama's associations with the radical left as well as exactly how he represented the Acorn group as their lawyer and as a keynot speaker at their 2007 convention.  Is that recent enough.  You know no matter what happens the majority of the black population will not be happy.  If Obama wins all the radical black groups will want to stick it to "Whitey" , they think they've been waiting for it for so long.  If McCain would somehow squeak out a victory, the majority of the black population will probably start riots that will be second only to the Civil War and scream about racism and that the elections were fixed.  When from all the evidence lately it looks like the fix is actually in for the Dems.  Believe me, I am not a racist, but I am really sick of racism being viewed as a one way street.  Reverse discrimination is a battle easily fought but will not result in a satisfactory result for our country!!  Just so you know, I really don't like either candidate and I'm apalled that we can't field better candidates for our elections---it is absolutely the Achilles heel of our country!!  JMHO 

DLD

Somebody pulled the plug and the economy is going down the drain...

Has it not occured to "that one's" supporters that the higher he climbs in the polls, the worse the stock market gets?  Wall Street knows precisely what his presidency would mean to business and thus little things like unemployment, etc... , not to mention the economy in general.

:mad:  

Oakbar said;
"Just so you know, I really don't like either candidate and I'm apalled that we can't field better candidates for our elections---it is absolutely the Achilles heel of our country!!  JMHO" 

I agree, but getting to be a major party presidential candidate has less to do with being qualified, intelligent, or well spoken than it does with having enough money to out-promote, out-advertise and outlast everyone else.  We know where McCain's money comes from,  the question of where Obama's comes from is, in my opinion, the single most frightening thing about a candidate I find pretty much terrifying anyway.

Dusty

I just hope our country isn't past the point where we can still change things with elections.  Once you cross that line where the elections don't change things anymore history has showed us that the only way to implement change is with bullets.....  Kind of a scary thought really.