Bling Halters

Help Support Steer Planet:

showstick09

I bet it could be easy to make one. Just buy one of those studded jewl kits or whatever they are called and there is a way you can put them on stuff. Maybe somebody will know what i am talking about.

BCCC

You can buy them from sullivans that have jewls on them already, there are also some on ebay. or go and buy one of those ba-dazzel kits or what ever they are called and do it your selfs

BCCC

showstick09 said:
That's what I was talking about!! A ba-dazzeler kit  (clapping)
shows what watching the movie walking tall brings to a guy!!

Its actually shows what watching the movie Game Plan brings to a guy!! srry I am a tard and forgot the movies name :)))

justme

Brahmagirl makes them.  She use to be a regular.  She had purple, lime green, and all sorts of colors.  Jason may know how to contact her.

geeeeessshhhh I miss our brahmagirl and her neat pictures!

BCCC

justme said:
Brahmagirl makes them.  She use to be a regular.  She had purple, lime green, and all sorts of colors.  Jason may know how to contact her.

geeeeessshhhh I miss our brahmagirl and her neat pictures!
yes we bought one from her off of ebay, and we havent used it yet, still hanging in the showbox yet another year

kanshow

We have a show goat collar we bought from her.  It's nicely made.     

I'm not particularly fond of the bling & bedazzled halters myself but my daughter has been noticing some nice leather halters with pretty silver buckles instead of the standard buckle.  Anyone know where to get those? 

BCCC

Here is the halter, I really do not like it but my sister bought anyways, and has used it once in the past 2 years :'(
groomingchute024.jpg

BCCC

I got from brahmer girl, but after july 20 it wont ever get used again, if I even let her use it at fair