Bought two heifers in the last two days...We're done unless we get one from Duis

Help Support Steer Planet:

shortyjock89

We bought a heifer from JD Nolte (Showtime on here).  She's a Double Vision x Trump(a cow from Abertees), and a March.  Today we went to Jordan Acres' sale and bought lot 18, a January DF Cruiser daughter.  We're really happy with our purchases, and along with my April Shorthorn Plus Perfect Timing heifer, I think we have a pretty strong show string.  I will try to get pics of the DV and Cruiser heifers in the next few days, the DV needs cllipped, shes a real hairball.  Just wanted everyone to hear about the news!  Oh, and to all that were interested in my April Perfect Timing steer, thanks a bunch for your interest, but I JUST sold him to a fantastic 4 H family.  I have another steer, and will be getting him in soon, watch for updates!

shortyjock89

Thanks!  I just did some looking around on the ASA search thingy....found out the heifer we bought from Jordan's sale is a half sib to my 2nd ever show heifer.  This one is a LOT better....pretty cool to find out though.  I thought that they would be related when I looked in the sale catalogue, but didn't know they had the same mom.  We had to sell that cow because she developed lumpy jaw, and we always loved that cow, so it's pretty nice to get those genetics back in a better package.