BPF sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

knabe

i got the bpf catalog in the mail the other day, as i purchased some semen a while back of one of their bulls.

purusing through, i like lot 111 by ali and sizzler on the bottom.

some of the th/pha may be typos, as lot 87 is th and is a direct draft pick.  she sure has a dp tuckus.

i also like lot 80, though she's phac.  that upper rib shape may be pha.  my backdraft cow doesn't have that.  not as deep either.  course it could be the angus.  there's another dp cow, lot 80 that has dp's lower front quarter bulge.  it's pretty easy to pick dp's out now.

i kinda like the mercedez benz bull.  i would breed that sucker to some irish whiskey phaf influence females as he has the classic low rear bulge of energizer.

i like lot 1c.

justme

there is one heifer in there I just love....actually lots but one just keeps coming to me when I go thru the catalog.  just wish my hubby would cough up some cash and tell me to go!

Dusty

justme said:
there is one heifer in there I just love....actually lots but one just keeps coming to me when I go thru the catalog.  just wish my hubby would cough up some cash and tell me to go!

Just go and then tell hubby that he better come up with some cash on your way home....

justme

That would go over great Dusty!  I'd have to live with the heifer if I did that lol.

Dusty have you been to this sale before?  If you have I have some questions.

Dusty

justme said:
That would go over great Dusty!  I'd have to live with the heifer if I did that lol.

Dusty have you been to this sale before?  If you have I have some questions.

I've never been to the sale, but I've seen Derouchey's cattle in Denver the last few years...