Breeders

Help Support Steer Planet:

Jenny

Approx. 200 registered Simmentals plus
60 clubby mommas and commercial Simmi crosses used mostly for club calves

klintdog

We run purebred red and black Gelbvieh. I've been toying with the idea of picking up some SimAngus heifers and raising a few clubbies on the side.

loveRedcows

Been raising Red Angus over 20 years -- have about 98 mommas & some heifers.  Had our first durham reds in 2007 and will definitely continue this program but on a small basis.  Not much into clubbys but are trying a few for our grandsons to show, mainly sell herd bulls to commercial operations and heifers to show.  Have gotten several RA breeders started over the years.  Always love to hear from and about other breeder's preferences and experiences.  Love this web site -- always learn something new everytime we check it!

justme

Maines...some maintainers.  Trying to use strictly maine bulls with clean genetics.  I do have a couple unregistered cows, but almost all have some kinda maine heritage

Diamond

Murray greys, simmis, angus, maines, mainetainers, clubs, and chis--but who dosent

Davis Shorthorns

shorties and shorthorn +'s, we are also keeping a small herd of Char heifers for a friend but they have been here so long they might as well be mine.  Oh and 1 min. Brahman bull. 

itk

We have 2 shorthorn cows and 400 eggs in the tank. God bless cooperator herds.