Breeders's links

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

First, I want to apologise to anyone that has wanted a link but hasn't gotten one up yet. The guys hit a few snags but I believe we will be able to get them updated again.
If you would like a breeder's link to have your website added to our page please fill out the form at http://www.steerplanet.com/breeder.html
I sincerely promise to get these up & running as soon as possible!
Also, this can be done for nonmembers but it be great if you'd join too!

Red     (welcome)

red

(welcome)

We're also trying to come up w/ some new ideas like an advertiser's page w/ banner ads. Not sure how all this will work but look for ideas to be coming down the road!

Red

jason

Everything that has been submitted is updated.  If you do not see your website, please follow the link above and I will get it on.

Thanks
Jaosn

red

Also thanks to all that responded to my questions on the links! It was great information & help.

Great looking websites too! There are some really nice ones from Canada. You Shorthorn people need to check out your brothers up north. Really good cattle.
Enjoyed looking at everyones & looking forward to seeing some new ones too!

Red

justintime

Hi Red,
  I obviously have been out in the hot humid sun too long today as I am not finding where I can register my breeder link. Can you give me a little help?

Thanks a bunch
Justintime

red

just go to:
http://www.steerplanet.com/breeder.html

fill it out & we'll get you set up!

Red

jason

I think we got everyone that has sent a request on there, but if you are missing just pm and I will take care of it.

Jason

jason

building a pretty good list of links, hope to have something a little better soon, but I am keep it updated daily right now.

Thanks
Jason