Breeding question

Help Support Steer Planet:

SKF

We ordered some Milk Man and Sun Seeker semen today and we are not sure which bull to use one which cow. The first cow is out of a Draft Pick son and a angus cow. The second is a cow out of Hostage and a angus. Both cows are very sound and have lots of hair. This will be their 3rd calves and their previous calves have had lots of bone, hair and square hips. The Hostage cow has more frame then the first cow. Which bull do you think will click better with which one? I will post pictures of both cows tonight. Here's pictures of their last calves. (cow) The first two pics are of the first cows last heifer calf and the black and white calf belongs to the Hostage cow. Thank You!!!

Attachments

• Trixie 042a.JPG
    Trixie 042a.JPG
    64.4 KB · Views: 412
  • Trixie 044a.JPG
    Trixie 044a.JPG
    46 KB · Views: 389
  • 2259691_thb.jpg
    2259691_thb.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 342

red

I'd hate to take a chance & have a double carrier w/ Sunseeker (THC) & the cow out of Draftpick (PHAC).
Not sure of Milk Man's status.

Red

SKF

The first on is the Draft Pick grandaughter and the second is the Hostage cow. Not the best pictures they did not want their pictures taken.

Attachments

• Ethel, Dixie, Ruby 029.jpg
    Ethel, Dixie, Ruby 029.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 361
  • Ethel.jpg
    Ethel.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 296

doubled

I personally am not a sun seeker fan, too many people have big calves, hard to pull them too,
I however am a milkman lover, as we had and awesome calf out of him, just droppped on the ground like nothing,
we are fertilizing lots of eggs with him and the same cow, next year we are dreaming of those calves.  So far I have not heard anything really bad about Milkman.

Latest posts