bulls?

Help Support Steer Planet:

xxcc

Chill Factor, Ali, Grizz, Cunia, Heartbeat, maybe Gigolo Joe, an OCC, Duff or DDA bull I guess would where I'd begin my choices. Maybe Northern Imporvement?

red

Fear This cattle tend to be a little large frame so you might want something low in BW & that will downsize. I like the Joe idea or even Hard Core. I've never used IcePick so not sure there. something PHAF for sure.

Red

OH Breeder

Are you looking for replacement females or show steers?
Chill Factor, Taz, Maine Break for females, there are ton of other bulls for show steers.
I personally like Taz females.

red

older lines but forePlay has also clicked for us w/ Fear This lines.

Red

Jill

I like the Chill Factor and Gigolo Joe suggestions.  We have never used Chill Factor because of the White, but I have seen some really nice heifers sired by him.  We are using Gigolo Joe on several this year, really like the looks of this bull.

The Ice Pick cow is very masculine she looks like her full brother Ironman.  The Fear This cow is very feminine very clean fronted. These will be show calves that my neice will show.

BCCC

For the Ice pick cow, I would try and get soem sexed bullseman, because if she looks like a bull, and she has a heifer calf, the calf will still look steery.