Can I post videos

Help Support Steer Planet:

doubled

Is it possible to post a video, I know they are large but was wanting to experiment with one

shorthorns r us

i'm not the technical guy.  i just try to keep the language clean and the relationships civil; but, i recommend using photo bucket as a middle man.  after you upload your video, it will create the html code to copy directly into your post.

if you get it to work,  do us all a favor and clearly state that the post contains video in the description.  your dial-up using contemporaries will be appreciative!

doubled

SRU said:
i'm not the technical guy.  i just try to keep the language clean and the relationships civil; but, i recommend using photo bucket as a middle man.  after you upload your video, it will create the html code to copy directly into your post.

if you get it to work,  do us all a favor and clearly state that the post contains video in the description.  your dial-up using contemporaries will be appreciative!
[/quot

e]what I did was just post that there were videos available and I can email them I figured that was the easiest