Cattle shot, killed with bow and arrow: Oklahoma

Help Support Steer Planet:

Mueller Show Cattle

I hope they catch that low life that is responsible for that. Good Shot? Not in my opinion 150 ft is 50 yards shooting at a cow. Pretty bad actually in my opinion I would not give that suspect any credit to help his sick ego. I shoot archery for elk and deer and comfortable shooting 50 yards and elk with especially deer their vital area is much smaller than a cow, did you see how big that bull was. Any way I hope they catch that suspect, keep us updated if you hear that they made an arrest on this case. 2 felony charges, animal cruelty and felony property damage the way I see it.

OLD WORLD SHORTIE

That is pretty messed up, hope the catch this creep. Or a least mans up and pays for the calf.

On a lighter note: Once heard a story of a good ole boy letting some big money city slicker come down to hunt on his ranch. Well after a few hours, the city slicker came into the town store, being the place that the good ole boy liked to hang out and get his coffee and meals there. He comes in screaming "I got one, I got one", so the good ole boy and his buddies stream outside to see what he had. On the way out he asks "what is it a buck or a doe?" To which the city slicker responds its a buck, a Spike. Upon inspection of the back of the back of this dudes truck, what do they see a freaking Brahman calf with horns and yes it was large compared to most deer. Seeing as how this dude had payed him a pretty good penny to hunt, he figures what the heck and they had him take a picture with it, you know like everyone does after their first kill holding its head up for all the people to see. I'm sure it was quite a sight for all those East Texas boys to watch them keep from laughing at this dude. Word is that picture is still hanging up, in that store as is customary to do in a small town where people like to show of their prize catch or kill.

The Show

I got pissed off just watching the video. I can't begin to describe how mad I would be if that happened to my cattle. I hope they catch whoever did this and make them pay for it.

rmbcows

Like we don't have enough problems in OK right now!!  What an *ss.  Wish we could hang this perp. 

irh

People used to hang in the ole west for crimes like this!  I believe it is time too get the hanging tree swinging again.  No respect in this country anymore.

LittleHeifer

This is just cruel. Thats as good as cattle rustlin', which is still punishable by hanging(its truely still on the books) in Idaho. and it is stupidity cause you can see that a big black cow is not a deer. geez people these days have no respect for agriculture what are they gonna do when there is none left?
Little Heifer (angel)

shortii

irh said:
People used to hang in the ole west for crimes like this!  I believe it is time too get the hanging tree swinging again.   No respect in this country anymore.

Amen to that  (clapping)

dknupp

As an avid bowhunter and cattle producer...this sickens me.  If this was my farm...watch out....I'd find them before the authorities!

BarRcattle

We just got back from a couple State fair and heard about this on the way home. We know the folks that this happened too. It is hard to hear that it happened and then to have it happen to folks you know well is worse. I hope that who ever did this is caught and punished to the fullest extent of the law.

rmbcows

I wouldn't expect much in the way of punishment.  Okllahoma has gone soft... if you're a pharmacist and you're being robbed at gunpoint you can't even defend yourself and your employees!  These two will probably walk...

Telos

This is a great family who has worked hard building their operation. Why does this happen to good hard working people? i pray something good comes out of this. Glad they caught these guys. I would make them pay for the loss, then hang em. This is just horrible.