Charlie4s Remembered

Help Support Steer Planet:

sawboss

I hate to post one of our newest members Charlie4s passed away last night due to complications from an earlier heart attack.  Charlie is a former Ag. Science teacher that I worked with in the mid '90's, he was a wonderful person to be around, good friend and greatly enjoyed helping kids get into showing.  He will be dearly missed.

shortyjock89

Wow, that is really sad.  I will keep his family and friends in my prayers.  I know he wasn't part of our community long, but I anticipate that most of us can say that we lost a friend.

red

Oh no, he & I had exchanged several e-mails. i wondered where he's been. Seemed like a really great guy.
Very sorry for the loss of a good person & cattleman.

Red

ZNT

Charlie was incredible.  At 27, I was at Houston, going to show a heifer for my first time ever [I married into show cattle].  Charlie was so uplifting, so fun, and SO SUPPORTIVE!!  He truly made the difference of me showing or not that day in March of 06.  He was so sweet to our daughter -- and just an all-around great guy.

I associate showing cattle with Charlie and his kindness ~ and I'm so glad we got that experience.

I'll remember him at each show -- he certainly sparked something in me that can't be put out and he will be so missed!!

I'm going to show again at Houston --- and this time, it won't be with Charlie's "encouragement," but it'll certainly be FOR Charlie.!

~Traci