Close Encounters @ KJLS

Help Support Steer Planet:

Show Dad

Well KJLS was a great time. I was there in my father disguise this past weekend. I was sporting my special hat given to me by Gidget and Cathy.

Jill had a close encounter when a loose heifer was corralled by the nicest guy ever! ;D (Didn't realize it was you until I was on the way home. Next time I will introduce myself.)

AJ and Stumpy looked your sale cattle over. Sounded like you got good $'s for some nice animals. Plus, if Mbar says he likes them then one should take note. (Now there's a wild and crazy guy. 8))

Sure I met a few others but haven't quite figured out who they are on here.

So until next time, Nanu Nanu.
<alien>

Jill

Thanks, must have been during check in (argue)  I didn't know you were going to be there or we would have looked you up.  My husband did get to meet Mbar, he introduced himself at the show, it's a small world.

justme

OMG I'm laughing to hard, I cann't believe you wore that hat lol (lol) (clapping) (lol) (clapping)

Davis Shorthorns

Sounds like I missed a great time.  Oh, and MBar is always a great time.  You wont stop laughing till you get half way home. (thumbsup)

justme

(lol)you really need to print that and send it to Cathy!  It would make her day.  I almost spit my tea out when I seen that mask!

Show Dad

It's already on the way.

Sorry about the tea. Did any come out your nose? :D :D

When we got the box my wife opened it (by the way the jacket looks great) and started laughing. I saw it and thought it might just be the thing to wear to shows. I'm thinking of putting the mask on our stall sign but then every one would know my secret identity. But such is the life of an extra ordinary extra terrestrial. 8) <alien>

Jill

I'm not real sure how I could have possibly missed something that looked like that (clapping)

Jill

So SD what did you show?  I missed the Shorthorn and Red Angus, I really wanted to see the Red Angus show they usually have a bunch show up at this show.

HeiferShower14

What did you guys show jill? I think the kjls so much better then the state fair.  ;D