Closing the tank CWA sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

tamarack

Rolly (or anyone) have more info on the semen for sale I have used some Kannon , Crooked Post bulls and Kenlene in my herd and have heard some positive things about JSF, Ready go. Any info on Waukaru, Freedom 100p,SRS Instant replay or any one else that stand out for different traits eg. calving ease,rate of gain.  Tamarack

aj

I would be interested in ready go......it would be in ampules....would ready go be ds free?

Lucky_P

Can't speak specifically to the Waukaru 2109/4188 bull, but have used his sire W. Gold Mine 2109 extensively - and with 13.7 CED/-0.5BW, he's a sleep-all-night calving ease bull.  Would have no qualms about using him on anything here, including virgin Angus heifers.

sue

aj said:
I would be interested in ready go......it would be in ampules....would ready go be ds free?
Ready Go  x 3602911 - does not have any results posted? So you would probably have to pay for all results before papering the calves?

scotland

good day, the semen sells as a single lot,  you will be bidding on all 500+ units. The Kenlene Winston semen is eligible for the EU market. He was collected for Dovea in Ireland, these units have never left Alta. Further info please PM me. thank  you

justintime

sue said:
aj said:
Ready Go  x 3602911 - does not have any results posted? So you would probably have to pay for all results before papering the calves?

Ready Go is in the process of having all the TH, PHA and DS tests done. I have not received the results yet but should have them in a few days. I never have tested some of our older herd sires that were born prior to Improver coming to this side of the pond, but I decided that it was better to do the testing and then everyone would know. I will post the results when they arrive.

jaimiediamond

scotland said:
good day, the semen sells as a single lot,  you will be bidding on all 500+ units. The Kenlene Winston semen is eligible for the EU market. He was collected for Dovea in Ireland, these units have never left Alta. Further info please PM me. thank  you

Would that not limit the number of potential buyers? I for one am interested in some of the bulls in the tank but due to only owning a few cows 500 units would be a large cost that couldn't be justified (married to a cost manager now!)

coyote

AJ , if you are interested in the semen , you better find out if it qualifies for the USA.
That Evergreen Seville should give you some growth.

aj

Wasn't Seville...........a..........heifer bull............oh lord help me...bahahahahaha.