clubby bull to improve disposition?

Help Support Steer Planet:

Cattledog

chambero said:
I like the breed them to be wild approach.  I bet if you bred Full Throttle to the craziest cow you could find it would be a sight to see.   I never saw a single gentle Throttle calf

I've also seen where you breed one with a bad disposition to another with a bad disposition and it cancels out!  I by no means recommend this to anyone but two negatives can sometimes equal a positive.

farmboy

Show Heifer is right on the money. Crazy cows = crazy calves unless you intervene at a very young age. Bottle feeding a time or two may help your little goofballs. As far as bulls go, Dirty Harry's are awesome, have had some good my turns and dr who's as well who were great to work with.

Oakie, steerplanet isnt the place for you bud. Sorry. Please leave before you embaress your self a little more.

GoWyo

This issue was dead, which was where it needed to be.  Show Heifer has a way with words that just sometimes rubs people the wrong way.  This isn't the first time and probably won't be the last.  Oakie - it looks like there are a few of us who think you had a point.  SH had a good point, until the last sentence of her post.  Zach - I don't know why you had to drag this out again and try to start the fight all over.  Let the issue die.  It is a given that SH will insult someone again and we can at least have some new material to discuss when that time comes. 

Joe Boy

Show heifer is right about moving the calf away from it's dam.  She was not being smart, just passing on some good information and trying to be helpful.  The other comments were not made to help but to be smart, why?  When this post started it began to help flolks, let's keep it that way.

aj

Is there a way to train for pissing contest's? I'm 50 years old and I don't have much pressure anymore(more of a dribble). I've seen little kids do 15 feet. Maybe this should have been a nc related deal. Sorry.

DLD

Anytime you post on any internet board, you'd better be prepared for people to disagree with you. Especially if you're asking for advice, you're liable to get some you don't particularly want to hear.  And some of it's likely to be delivered bluntly.  Everyone just doesn't communicate in the same way - just like in real life, some folks are going to try to be diplomatic, some won't bother.  Bottom line is internet communication just requires a little thicker skin sometimes...

GoWyo

aj said:
Is there a way to train for pissing contest's? I'm 50 years old and I don't have much pressure anymore(more of a dribble). I've seen little kids do 15 feet. Maybe this should have been a nc related deal. Sorry.

Never get in a long range pizzing contest with a little kid.

oakie

Like I said, I would prefer that this issue was dropped, but in response, I do not disagree with her response, I do however disagree with the message delivery. Just state your answer and nothing else. You do not have to belittle anyone in order to make a point. Zach, I really do not care about what you have to say, it clearly verifies your age. Stop bringing it up and let it go like everyone else has. SH has not bothered me since so this is a dead topic to me and lets focus on the main objective to help the original poster.