Congratulations to the Agribition winners 2011

Help Support Steer Planet:

Hilltop

justintime said:
Hilltop said:
irishshorthorns said:
Hi Hilltop. Would you be able to post a pic of your ACC Your Elsie 4Y calf? Many thanks.
We did not get a pic at agribition because we had one of our hands no show and were short help at the show ring.
If anyone wants to see her they may have to take a road trip and see her in person LOL ;D

Mama Hilltiop, your Elsie is a very good heifer. I was impressed with how she resembled our Elsie's J-Lo 3T ( another ET full sister) at a similar age. We had another full sister( Elsie's Jaylene) but sold her to Cyclone Trace last fall where she is being flushed. After seeing your heifer, I was kinda kicking myself that I did not buy all the embryos from that flush from Buckwheat and Dawn. I bought 6 embryos and got 4 calves and I think there was 5 or 6 left.  I think you must have got the rest of them.  
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D= 6    <party>

jaimiediamond

Hilltop said:
justintime said:
Hilltop said:
irishshorthorns said:
Hi Hilltop. Would you be able to post a pic of your ACC Your Elsie 4Y calf? Many thanks.
We did not get a pic at agribition because we had one of our hands no show and were short help at the show ring.
If anyone wants to see her they may have to take a road trip and see her in person LOL ;D

Mama Hilltiop, your Elsie is a very good heifer. I was impressed with how she resembled our Elsie's J-Lo 3T ( another ET full sister) at a similar age. We had another full sister( Elsie's Jaylene) but sold her to Cyclone Trace last fall where she is being flushed. After seeing your heifer, I was kinda kicking myself that I did not buy all the embryos from that flush from Buckwheat and Dawn. I bought 6 embryos and got 4 calves and I think there was 5 or 6 left.  I think you must have got the rest of them.  
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D= 6    <party>

From what I heard it should have been 6x <party> with that Your Elsie heifer!

Okotoks

irishshorthorns said:
coyote said:
http://www.cattleinmotion.com/lots/gallery/111125SHChamp               Female championship video

http://www.cattleinmotion.com/lots/gallery/111125SHChamp                     Bull championship video

Could someone please name the cattle in the Female Championship as they enter at the start of the video. Thanks guys.
Hill Haven Breathtaker 35Y by HD Swagger out of Hill Haven Breathless 13U
DF Starlet 9Y by DF Diesel 29W out of DF Starlet 18U
Alta Cedar Dee 138X by Alta Cedar samurai 46T out of Alta Cedar Dee 46U
DF Maggie 4W by Sull GNCC Pure Solution out of Waukaru Maggie 024
calf by DF Diesel 29W

mark tenenbaum

Shady Lane said:
This is DFJ Shady Lane Melba Niam 30Y, class winner at CWA.

Sired by HC Timeline 17T.
From the 3 sibs pictured from the rear-this is my choice-she appears to be much thicker than the champ. bull(whos no slouch) and the roan hiefer-I didnt get to see the show or everything there-shes just the standout for me,and shows KABA in her butt and top. O0

jaimiediamond

mark tenenbaum said:
From the 3 sibs pictured from the rear-this is my choice-she appears to be much thicker than the champ. bull(whos no slouch) and the roan hiefer-I didnt get to see the show or everything there-shes just the standout for me,and shows KABA in her butt and top. O0

Normally I would harang that the judge was wrong placing my heifer second but when she was second to that heifer I was able to swallow the pill and admit defeat (although Ynot's head is prettier ;))

Attachments

• Melba Niam 30Y.JPG
    Melba Niam 30Y.JPG
    180.4 KB · Views: 261
  • Ynot.jpg
    Ynot.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 201