Congratulatons to Doc

Help Support Steer Planet:

Malinda

I had the pleasure of meeting Doc on Saturday at the Kentucky Beef Expo.

Congratulations to him on his very nice bull. The bull was Champion and also the high seller.

Malinda

DL

WAY TO GO DOC!!

(and to think we thought he was somewhere freezing - he was somewhere winning!!)

Doc

Thanks Malinda, We were very pleased with how he did and also with the fact that Cates Farms bought him.  Our hfr won her her class & was 2nd high selling open hfr & went to some nice people from MS. Look forward to seeing ya at OBE.

shortdawg

Good Job Doc !!  I really did like your heifer but she just wasn't the right age for our shows. My recip is getting close, keep me posted on how yours does.

OH Breeder

Congratulations on the success with your breeding program. I know you work hard.  (clapping)

OH Breeder

Doc said:
OH Breeder said:
Congratulations on the success with your breeding program. I know you work hard.  (clapping)

Thanks, the hfr is a flushmate to your 2 ET's you've got.
I wondered that. I am waiting to hear what we got on the second one. It was due this past week.

Doc

The picture of the bull was after he won the show. Cates said they are going to get him collected this week.  The picture of the hfr I had someone take after she came out of her class. Thanks for all the kind comments. Hope they are sized right. ;D

Attachments

• Baja2.jpg
    Baja2.jpg
    241.5 KB · Views: 422
  • Irish Lassie.jpg
    Irish Lassie.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 435

OH Breeder

Doc said:
OH Breeder said:

Thanks, the hfr is a flushmate to your 2 ET's you've got.
Both bulls. Both roans. i am going to be up there and will get some pictures for you.