Consequences

Help Support Steer Planet:

dori36

CAB said:
....These cattle broker's that we/you are all jealous of are good cattle people with a wealth of skills & talents, ...

I just have to say here I have NEVER been jealous of, nor EVER will be jealous of cattle brokers!  Sheesh, who annointed them??  Can't think of a single thing that they do/have done thst would come close to making me jealous of any of them!!  A measure of respect for a handful that display a certain talent with cattle, yes.  Jealous, NO!

Jill

CAB said:
I don't know if this bothers anyone else, but it does offend me, so I'm asking that we don't change any names of people that post up here. I'm not trying to start anything up @ all, and I know that there have been some, let's say brisk exchanges between DL and Frostback, but try to be respectful of everyone that takes the time to post up on this board. Mr. FrostBACK is a Mrs. Thank you in advance. Cab
And we all knew that from another post with this problem, and she is very nice if I may add, I had the pleasure of meeting her at the Kansas Beef Expo.

DL

Jill said:
CAB said:
I don't know if this bothers anyone else, but it does offend me, so I'm asking that we don't change any names of people that post up here. I'm not trying to start anything up @ all, and I know that there have been some, let's say brisk exchanges between DL and Frostback, but try to be respectful of everyone that takes the time to post up on this board. Mr. FrostBACK is a Mrs. Thank you in advance. Cab
And we all knew that from another post with this problem, and she is very nice if I may add, I had the pleasure of meeting her at the Kansas Beef Expo.

Hey guys - somewhere when I thought she was a she I was informed by her that she was a Mr - that is why I use the Mr - she told me she was a he - I don't know who she or he is but SRU can verity and perhaps remember exactly where this post was - and to think I was being respectful of someones desired, look where it got me :(

knabe

i reserve the right to be offended about anything.  merry christmas.  oops, even that's offensive.  sheesh.  i could say have a hot tottie, but then people who had relatives who died from alchoholism would be offended.  sometimes it's just great knowing that being alive is offensive.  oops excuse me.  i tooted and no one heard it or smelt it.

CAB

I agree Dl. I wasn't trying to take any sides or create sides to take, I was just saying that I did feel bad for her when she did post up. I don't think it's a big problem @ all. I just want this board to be a place where cattle people can come without worrying too much about their views on issues. I also think that there are some very intelligent people on this board that I want to keep on being a good source of information about many topics. Again DL, please don't take this personally. I did not mean it to be, but I did feel bad for Frostback and do not want her to feel bad as I would not want you to ever feel bad either. I also know that I, myself can come off the wrong way easily. As you said today DL, I am blunt, and I know that. Thank you everyone, Cab

CAB

You're right Knabe. I offend many daily. Mostly the poor people that think that they have to put up with my crap. As usual you have made me laugh. Cab

frostback

Hey guys - somewhere when I thought she was a she I was informed by her that she was a Mr - that is why I use the Mr - she told me she was a he - I don't know who she or he is but SRU can verity and perhaps remember exactly where this post was - and to think I was being respectful of someones desired, look where it got me :(
[/quote]

You called me Frostbite, not Frostback thats why I said call me Mister.

Show Dad

DL - I want to thank you for the information (OK, DL season is now over) because I am one of those that didn't know. We do watch what we give and ask about withdrawal times. It's just standard procedure with us.

So thanks and Merry Christmas!!

frostback

Hey BL I am not nore never been a ILLEGAL IMMAGRANT and if you cant read my giving name that is just another case of your selective reading.

DL

SD said:
DL - I want to thank you for the information (OK, DL season is now over. Cowz take notice  :)) because I am one of those that didn't know. We do watch what we give and ask about withdrawal times. It's just standard procedure with us.

So thanks and Merry Christmas!!

SD - you are welcome and Merry Christmas back  ;D

red

ENOUGH!!!!!!

That's to all everyone! Knabe- I smelled it & blamed the dog. You should be ashamed of yourself!

Red

justme

Your right Red...way off topic and if they all have something personal to get off there chests...why not do a personal message.

I've had a post pulled that was nowhere near to this degree, knock it off or they'll really start pulling posts.  Don't ruin the board gals

Latest posts