COOL BLUE FUZZBALL (& FRIENDS) FOR THE 2010 CWA PROSPECT SALE!

Help Support Steer Planet:

shortyisqueen

mark tenenbaum said:
COWABUNGA-that hiefer needs to be in "Simmintal Appearing Shows" shes just kool-does she have a butt on her? O0

Thanks Mark! She's about 90% British breeds as it turns out, but she would make a good female to use a Simmental bull on. You would probably get quite a few baldies out of the cross. I've attached a rear picture of her!

Attachments

• 65x_fall2010_3.jpg
    65x_fall2010_3.jpg
    275.8 KB · Views: 53

shortyisqueen

Clark Club Calves said:
Great looking cattle Katie  We will see you there.

I am really looking forward to it! It will be a tough show, but I think there will be some great cattle. I just wish we were still stalled in the Canada Centre barn.

shortyisqueen

Here are a few more pictures of our other heifer consignments. Both are Jigsaws out of Maverick daughters. We were really pleased with the Jigsaw's we had born here this year. Except for a set of twins that could probably make 4-H steers in a pinch, these are the last Jigsaw's we will have to sell out of this calf crop. All the other steers and heifers we had born sold for show calves out of the yard. They were a solid group of calves - no throwaways!

Attachments

• 30x.jpg
    30x.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 57
  • 30x_2.jpg
    30x_2.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 54
  • 58x.jpg
    58x.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 55

shortyisqueen

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all your personal messages and calls. If there's anyone who sent me a message that didn't get a reply, just give me a shout. We will be leaving for Agribition early Tuesday morning - after which, I will be away from my computer for the most part. Do feel free to give me a call on my cell at 403.714.2832 (Katie) or failing that, call 403.845.1655 (Len) about the consignments. We do have a person you can reach to place phone bids if necessary - just give us a call and we'll put you through.

Thanks again for all your interest. Hope to see some of you at Agribition - and we'd love to host you at the farm if you are ever in the area. As they say, the coffee is always on!