Cornhusker classic

Help Support Steer Planet:

justme

Anyone go?  I was wondering what Mike Theil's red and white steer brought.  My nephew was going with his show supply business and was looking for a steer but haven't herd from him yet.  He said that one looked sharp.  Other boards said it was a mess of a sale, any word from anyone?

justme

He went higher than my nephews budget, unless you all went crazy and bought a ton of show supplies down there lol. 

Was that calf as good as the pictures OH Breeder?  Did you have any there?

OH Breeder

justme said:
He went higher than my nephews budget, unless you all went crazy and bought a ton of show supplies down there lol. 

Was that calf as good as the pictures OH Breeder?  Did you have any there?

He was pretty cool. Nice calf. Very correct and sound. We went to watch and browse. The sale usually has prices all over the board but it is according to quality. Nice set of calves.
We have bought from Thiels in years past and they are Super people to deal with. We did not sell anything. We only have one steer left and I am kind of saving it for a SP member. ;)
I supported your nephew on Sunday for the show. There were about 75 heifers and 75 or so steers. Nice show. First show around here of the season.