cow puts to much leg in calf

Help Support Steer Planet:

mick rems

WB ShowCattle said:
out of these bulls that everyone has mentioned what one would be best to clean up her neck i dont think occ bulls would work
I80 would definetely clean her up, he is super smooth though his front end, but i agree with old grouch if she already throws em leggy he might make em worse, he's not the deepest bodied bull in the book. Thriller i'd say would have a chance of cleaning her up, he throws em pretty smooth, and flashy. and i'd say he might deepen her out

wyatt

shes bred to i 80 now i hope but im thinking next year im gonna go with a really small bull shes a clubby cow so you would think her calves would be shorter but there not as steery as i want :/ might try a shorti or maybe that new bull low rider out of bojo O0

mick rems

if her calf is good then keep her 180 then, and if you wanna clean her front end up you are goin to have to watch how smooth fronted these bulls are, ive seen some awesome steers after the shoulders but the shoulders were way to big even for a steer, even saw one that had blown out shoulders. and if the cow ends up with a heifer they gotta be freaky and smooth fronted and extremely feminine to even compete. find a bull that throws em soggy middled, and smooth fronted. thriller and eye candy are prolly the best, tiger woods might not be too bad.