Critter/Kid Picture updates

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

Thought there might be some new pictures of our pride & joys!

Of course... here's Woody at quiet time!

Attachments

• 100_1730.jpg
    100_1730.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 361

garybob

There is never quiet time for rowdy little ankle-biters like him. We think they are resting, but, really, they are plannig their next move, complete with "John Madden" X's and O's.

I'm just joking. He does look like an energetic toddler, don't You think?

;)GB

showsteerdlux

Boy he has the innocent look to him. Cute pup looks like he is comfortble. What does King Killer Kitty think of him stealing all the attention?

red

He & King Killer have reached an understanding. He doesn't pull Killer's tail & Killer doesn't kill him. Seriously, Killer has a new outlook on life. They run through the house chasing each other. I had to put a stop to it one day when they knocked over a lamp. Killer loves to tease him when woody's in his crate. Killer sits outside it & just seems to laugh.

Red

shortyjock89

Do you think that the arrival of young Woody will lead to a time of peace in the kingdom of King Killer? Perhaps if the King gets all his energy out by chasing the new "jester" around, maybe the arbitrary attacks on cardboard boxes can stop? 

This reminds me of when our heeler, Montana, was in the house.  He loved to play games with the cat, and they eventually got along with each other, but the puppy always wanted to play, while the older, wiser cat saved his "playing" for sneak attacks on poor Montana when the pooch, and everyone else, was sleeping...we know this because he eventually became scared to sleep downstairs, and insisted on sleeping in someone's bed every night lol.  He used to be quite the baby, but now that he lives outside, he's toughened up a bit. I'll look around and try to find Montana in one of those innocent poses...he and Woody have a similar face...cute dudes.

red

here is some more pictures. Both the barn kitten & also one of Poolie & the new Hard Core calf.

Attachments

• 100_1736.jpg
    100_1736.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 249
  • 100_1737.jpg
    100_1737.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 248

garybob

My Aunt's house-cat "Muffin" isn't as "fat 'n slick" as Y'all's "Feed-room Mouser".
Are you using Performance-enhancing Sustances? ;)

GB

red

Uh oh GB! You caught us!  :) She's on steroids, growth hormones & enough other stuff to blow up the tests!
I do admit she gets fed pretty regular. I'm just thrilled I can finally have my barn cat. Woody drags her through the mud & manure. She gets upset if he's not in the barn w/ me. she's quite a rat/mouser too. I've seen her stalking & playing w/ them. She's a light weight compared to Killer though! He's tipping the scales at 18 pounds now!

Red