crittergitter

Help Support Steer Planet:

Simmymom1

I know a few critters that I would like to gitter with that thing.... Just wish we could do something with the stupid wild hogs that keep messing with my husband's corn crop....the last idea he had to get rid of them kind of got him in trouble with the game warden - but that is another story.....    (thumbsup)

Dusty

Simmymom1 said:
I know a few critters that I would like to gitter with that thing.... Just wish we could do something with the stupid wild hogs that keep messing with my husband's corn crop....the last idea he had to get rid of them kind of got him in trouble with the game warden - but that is another story.....    (thumbsup)

I thought feral hogs had a pretty much open season year round across the country.

Simmymom1

Dusty said:
Simmymom1 said:

I thought feral hogs had a pretty much open season year round across the country.

Not when you put little piles of corn out and put some kind of poison on top of the corn, then the hogs go across into somebodies pasture  that is very influential and die in their pasture.... you see what I mean.  They were not mad about the killing of the hogs, they were mad about the other animals that fed off the hogs and then they died in the process.  It was a BIG mess!!  (argue)

sawboss

We build our own traps here and catch up to a hundred hogs some years, they are taking us over by the day destroying crops and hay meadows.

oakbar

The critter gitter reminds me of my father and grandfather killing pocket gophers with a old chevy pickup we had.  They hook a pipe up to the tailpipe of the truck and pull the choke out so the motor was running "rich".  Lots of exhaust smoke and lots of dead gophers.  It's interesting  how everything old is new again.