Dales bull is functional Changed picture files best I could

Help Support Steer Planet:

mark tenenbaum

Files are very big-This is a good coming 6 year old  bull of any breed : and the progeny and numbers support the statementJMO

Attachments

• IMG_2642 (1).jpg Dales 22-1.jpg
    IMG_2642 (1).jpg Dales 22-1.jpg
    945.8 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_2641.jpg Dales 22.jpg
    IMG_2641.jpg Dales 22.jpg
    1,008.8 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_4898.jpg Dales bull 22 3.jpg
    IMG_4898.jpg Dales bull 22 3.jpg
    947.2 KB · Views: 76

mark tenenbaum

horthorn.digitalbeef.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=_animal&file=_animal&animal_registration=4251563    Looks pretty good in terms of breed averages on paper. He will weigh in the 2S. Although his weaning and yearling weights are not accurate at all JMO. His calves at Dales outgrow the K Kim Hot Commodities hands down Pound for pound he will make two of many of the hardoing cattle Ive seen after they melt. O0

Dale

There is no data on Homeplace Hot Commodity 1625's tenderness.  However, our freezer beef customers rave about his offspring, so might it be above average?  It suits our palate, and we may be just a little bit biased?

Dad and I always dreamed of breeding Shorthorns with desirable carcass traits, and 1625 is getting there.  HHC 1625 is rather similar to his sire, a bull with a commendable set of carcass EPD's.

beebe

Dale said:
There is no data on Homeplace Hot Commodity 1625's tenderness.  However, our freezer beef customers rave about his offspring, so might it be above average?  It suits our palate, and we may be just a little bit biased?

Dad and I always dreamed of breeding Shorthorns with desirable carcass traits, and 1625 is getting there.  HHC 1625 is rather similar to his sire, a bull with a commendable set of carcass EPD's.
[/quot
Anecdotal information is information. Getting there is something we strive to do all our life, congratulations and enjoy the rest of the journey.